Canon TS6220 Driver
PIXMA TS6220 – Suitable for everyday home printing. It is designed to print quick and fast with impressive print quality. As soon as you do the Canon TS6220 driver download, all the add-on feature gets activated. To make printing and scanning easy, there is an app called Canon print App. With that, you can print and scan files of your choice.
Canon TS6220 First Time Printer Install
When you have our right set of technical instructions, you can complete the Canon TS6220 printer setup within a few minutes. All you need for the Setup is our easy to follow instructions.
- Initially, clear all the tapes available over the box.
- Next, take your Canon TS6220 out of the box safely.
- Then, keep the Canon TS6220 on the solid surface and continue with the power supply.
- Once again, check the interior parts such as a scanner unit and paper tray for the tapes and other packaging materials. If found, remove and dispose of them.
- Now, select the power cable that came with the Canon TS6220 printer.
- Next, establish a secure connection by connecting the cable between the printer and the power source.
- After that, switch on it and install papers and also the ink cartridges.
- Then, connect to the MAC or Windows by downloading the PIXMA TS6220 printer software.
Pixma TS6220 Driver Download
Make printing easier by downloading the latest PIXMA TS6220 printer software. Now, set up the printer and use the instructions to get drivers. As soon as you download, you can directly print from any mobile devices and computers.
Canon TS6220 Driver Installation for Win 10
Generally, Canon sends authentic CD when you purchase the printer. The CD contains only the basic drivers to print and scan. The suitable method for downloading the required basic driver is the CD method. Follow the upcoming procedural steps to extract drivers from the CD.
- Initially, check the installation CD and insert it into the computer. Before inserting a CD, ensure there is no printer driver downloaded on the computer.
- Now, the device wizard opens on the screen with the AutoRun file.
- Next, you have to agree with the software agreement to make changes to the computer.
- Follow the setup instructions prompted to view the connection page.
- Once you reach the desired page, choose a wired option if you have cable.
- Otherwise, select the wireless mode if you access the network details.
- According to the connection mode selected, proceed with the onscreen steps.
- Finally, add the Pixma TS8220 printer to the computer and check the secure connection.
Canon TS6220 Driver Installation for Mac
Now, you can start the TS6220 printer driver download either with CD or website. Usually, you get the basic driver CD for MAC computers. Use the CD to get the exactly matching drivers for the opted printer services. If you have lost the authentic CD, then follow the below steps for the driver to download from the service page.
- Initially, check the internet speed on the Mac computer and go to the Canon setup page.
- After that, wait until you get the driver search page. Now, enter the product details on the search page.
- Next, the full driver set available in the site is displayed with both basic and full solution drivers.
- By considering the disc space on the computer and the printing need, select the XPS or MP drivers.
- It is always better to select the full package for the smooth performance.
- Finally, install the Canon TS6220 driver.
Canon TS6220 Wireless Setup
The PIXMA TS6220 is now simple for both Windows and Mac. Our experts recommend downloading only the new PIXMA TS6220 driver for your printer device. Then only your printer works with the advanced features without compromising on the quality. The following instructions are for connecting the device to your network through the Canon TS6220 wireless setup.
- Initially, turn on the printer for the PIXMA TS6220 wifi setup.
- Then, ensure that the printer is active with the power lights and move to the printer control panel.
- Now, from the available control buttons, select and click the wireless icon.
- Then, choose the LAN settings to get the list of wireless settings.
- Here, the list may have the Easy wireless setup option under your wireless settings.
- Now, return to the computer to follow the instructions on the screen.
- Next, load the CD to start the driver installation for the Canon TS6220 printer.
- After inserting the CD, run the downloaded file to the computer.
- While installing, the wizard redirects to the connection setup screen.
- Here, it is your choice to choose the connection mode, your PIXMA TS6220, and the Mac.
- We recommend to go for the “Wifi” and then the “same network as the computer.”
- Finally, open the Add printer screen to include the printer to the computer device list.