Canon TS5120 Driver
Pixma TS5120 wireless printer – A must-have home printer that can deal with everyday printing. The XL ink cartridges deliver exceptional prints and, at the same time, saves money. The user interface and LCD make option navigation easy. Enjoy the everyday printing with the Canon TS5120 driver download. Moreover, you have the freedom to print from any room with a wireless connection.
Canon TS5120 First Time Printer Install
Before printing from the printer, make sure that the printer is set up in the right way. To help you with that, the following document explains the simple Canon TS5120 printer setup. After finishing the initial setup, connect wirelessly to the Windows computer or Mac computer.
- Initially, unpack the printer box once you have removed the sealing plasters.
- Then, grab the sides of the Canon TS5120 wireless printer to take out.
- Then, keep the printer on a sturdy base and make sure that the power supply is nearby.
- Once you settle the printer, connect the electrical cord to your printer.
- The second should be connected to the compatible wall outlet.
- Next, turn on the printer and complete the display settings.
- After that, start to insert the Canon cartridges into the ink slots.
- Finally, choose the supporting papers that your printer’s tray can hold.
Canon TS5120 Driver Download
The driver is the only thing that keeps the printer ready for any tasks that you assign. So you need to download only the compatible software programs in the case of Mac and Windows. No extra software is needed if you are going to use the smartphone or any other portable device.
Pixma TS5120 Driver Installation for Win
The following document explains the steps involved in the Pixma TS5120 printer driver download. Firstly, follow the steps as given for both basic (essential) and full solution software. Now, these steps also assist in downloading the Pixma TS5120 printer driver for Windows 10. Get those drivers either by authentic CD or manually from the website.
- Firstly, unpack the driver CD to upload it on the laptop or PC.
- Then, go to My Computer option and click on the CD icon to run the software.
- Next, end the CD driver download with the displayed instructions.
- If you get the Canon TS5120 driver from the website, visit the driver setup page.
- Now, type the printer model number and OS version on the webpage.
- Then, select the Canon TS5120 software and click on the Download option.
- To end the process, install the downloaded file to the computer.
Pixma TS5120 Driver Installation for Mac
For complete driver download instruction guide, refer here. Before proceeding, keep the OS updated on the computer. Only after completing the update, find & download the necessary Canon TS5120 printer drivers. Keep in mind that your printer prints well if it has full feature drivers on the Mac. Note: The steps are easy to download regardless of the Mac OS version.
- Initially, find the CD tray of the computer and download the Canon TS5120 printer driver for essential functions.
- Now, the wizard appears on the screen and asks for permission to run the software.
- Then, allow the software wizard to install the Pixma TS5120 printer driver and follow the prompted instructions.
- Another way to download the compatible Pixma TS5120 driver is from the website.
- For this, complete the wireless connection for the Pixma TS5120 printer and download the suitable setup file.
- Now, read the software policies and follow the procedures shown by the screen.
Canon TS3320 Wireless Setup
Similar to all other TS models, the Pixma TS5120 wireless setup is really a breeze. The Easy Wireless Connect feature makes this easy. In general, the connection procedure follows two steps. First, enable the Easy Connect from the printer control panel. Next, download and install the driver on the selected computer. Here are the simple moves for the successful wireless connection setup.
- To initiate the Easy wireless connect, access the printer panel buttons.
- At first, turn on the Canon TS5120 printer and see if the power lamp lights up. If the printer is performing startup routines such as print head alignment or cleaning, let it complete.
- Next, click the Home button that you find on the control panel. Now, you may or may not get the error screen. If you get, then click on OK to clear.
- Then, choose the LAN settings – Wireless LAN setup.
- Finally, select the Easy wireless connect and finish the setup.
Download the setup file:
- Now, on the computer, the canon setup screen appears.
- From the screen, choose the Start Setup option.
- Next, read and agree to the terms as well as the conditions to get the network setup screen.
- At last, choose the desired connection type and type the network credentials.
- After that, you may require to follow the onscreen instructions.