HP Officejet 5255 Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One Printer does printing functions perfectly. It also allows faxing which is very common in the corporate world. You can print on various paper sizes which include envelopes, legal and letter sizes. Borderless printing is also available with HP Officejet printer. As per the oj5255 review, duplex printing is one of the important aspects to look for. This makes printing fast and automatic without requiring any attention. Instant Ink keeps track of the ink amounts in the OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge.
HP Officejet 5255 Setup Install
Unpack HP Officejet 5255 printer
- Begin the printer setup by dragging out the oj5255 printer from the printer box.
- Next, place the printer on top of the flat surface.
- Now, remove the wrapper from the printer box, without causing damage to the printer.
- Note: Ensure to remove the tapes from the ink cartridge area and scanner glass.
Connect to the power cord
- Now, connect the oj5255 Printer with an electric socket through the power cable.
- Tip: Make the power cable connection stable between the printer and computer.
- After some time, turn on the Officejet printer and computer.
- Next, set the printer preferences such as language, region, etc.
Ink Cartridge installation
- oj5255 printer comes with two ink cartridges
- Now, lift up the ink cartridge access door and remove the new cartridges from its pack.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges into the corresponding slot.
- Once you complete the Officejet 5255 cartridge setup, lower the cartridge access door.
oj 5255 Printer Setup & oj 5255 Driver Installation :- www.Quick-helps.com
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Installation
HP Officejet 5255 driver install for windows 10
- In the first place, choose the driver which is compatible with the OS of your Windows computer.
- Now, download the Officejet 5255 driver from the original site.
- Easy start app is also available for downloading and installing the oj5255 driver.
- Gradually, move onto the Software and Driver Download section and select the printer model.
- Then, pick the compact driver and tap on the download option.
- Note: Always choose the full feature driver for enjoying all the features.
- At the time of the driver installation, you need to select the connection type.
- Once complete with the installation, your printer will be ready to print, scan, copy, etc.
HP Officejet 5255 driver install for mac
- Before you start the process, know the network information such as name and security code.
- Disconnect all the USB cables, before HP Officejet 5255 install.
- Next, tap on the Apple icon and select the System Preference option.
- Now, click on the plus sign and choose the option Add Printer to add the printer to the list.
- Then, browse for compatible HP Officejet driver.
- Follow the HP Officejet 5255 printer instruction to download and install the printer driver.
- Eventually, it enables the required features to cherish the print job.
- You can select the printer properties and make your printer preferences.
Officejet 5255 Wireless Services
- Initially, power on and connect the printer and computer to the internet.
- Next, carry out the Officejet 5255 eprint setup for your printer.
- Now get the preset email address of Officejet printer.
- At last, send the document to the preset email ID for printing it.
- Firstly, connect your Officejet printer to the wireless network.
- Then, install the Airprint plugin on your device using the Officejet 5255 AirPrint setup.
- Subsequently, connect the device to the same wireless network.
- Now open the file on the device and tap on the Print option.
- Firstly, open the chrome browser on the computer and tap on settings.
- Then, select the advanced option.
- Now, select the printing section and click on Google Cloud Print.
- If necessary, log into your Google Account. And then choose the printer to complete the Officejet 5255 printer setup.
Officejet 5255 Feature Setup
Officejet 5255 print document
- Firstly, open the document to print.
- Now, explore the print job settings for the best results.
- Before you print, adjust the text font and size.
- Also, choose the layout options to change any other appearance settings.
- Next, click the Printer Properties to access more layout, and advanced print settings.
- Eventually, change the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- Finally, click on ok and print.
Officejet 5255 copy document
- Initially, open the document to print.
- Next, explore the print job settings for better results.
- Now, move to settings option to adjust the text font and size.
- Eventually, choose the number of copies to print.
- Then tap on the preview option to verify the correctness before printing it.
- At last, click on the Copy icon on the control panel.
- At this point, the Officejet printer will make copies of the document.
Officejet 5255 scan document
- Initially, place the document on the scanner bed.
- Make sure the document faces the downward.
- Now, select the preview option to make the corresponding changes.
- If you want to scan more than one document, select the add option.
- Tap on the edit option, if you want to edit the document.
- Finally, tap the scan icon and save it on the computer.
Officejet 5255 Problem Fix
Printer offline for windows and mac
- Initially, check the cable connections between your printer, network router and computer.
- Make sure none of the cables are loose and the printer is powered on.
- Next, check whether the printer software is up-to-date.
- If not, reinstall the Printer Officejet 5255 driver.
- Still not fixed, then reset the printing system.
Printer not found during installation
- Use the below steps, if Officejet printer is not found while installing the software:
- First, reset the print system. This clears any error states by removing all, print jobs, and printer preferences.
- Secondly, uninstall the existing Officejet 5255 software.
- Then, carry out the compatible Officejet 5255 printer software installation.
Fixing ink cartridge issues
- If you face the problem with ink cartridge, then follow the below suggestions:
- Printer recommends making use of genuine ink.
- Ensure to insert the ink cartridges properly.
- Next, try to insert the ink cartridges into the slot.
- Also, clean the ink cartridge and carriage contacts.
- Then, reset the Officejet printer.
- Identify the problem cartridge and replace it slowly.