HP Officejet 5258 Troubleshooting
Using the printer for longtime or improper maintenance may lead to issues. Sometimes, the issue may HP officejet 5258 Troubleshooting automatically through the app. The corrupted driver folder may also cause a problem. To find the exact issue, you need to do a couple of scans. If it is not solving the issue, initiate chat session with us.
HP Officejet 5258 Network Connection Settings
Requirements for network
- The details such as SSID and password is essentially needed for connection.
- Initially, get a wireless connection for the computer. Keep in mind that you should connect to the stable network.
- Next, configure HP Officejet 5258 to the wireless network. The network wireless wizard will help to connect with the wireless network.
Installation of the printer driver
- For extracting the right drivers, go to the official site. Then, choose the driver that embeds maximum features.
- Simultaneously, refer to the HP Officejet 5258 user manual for driver installation.
- While installing the driver, choose the connection type as you need.
HP Officejet 5258 Printer Network Connection Fails
- The main reason for the network failure is always a broken or poor connection.
- So, resolve the issue at the network end. Restart the router for checking the issue.
- Next, go through the wireless light on the router for confirming.
- If the light is not glowing, then hit the button once.
- Once you fix the issue at the router end, turn on it.
- Now, check if it resolves the issue. If not, go the next step.
- Firstly, verify at the computer and printer end. In case of USB cable, check the condition of it.
- The damaged cable will not offer the desired network flow. Hence, change the cable that you are using currently.
- When the issue remains, you can give us a callback.
HP Officejet 5258 Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
- A firewall is usually designed in a way to block the external programs. So, it will stop the drivers from downloading.
- Now, you need to disable the firewall before you proceed.
- In the first place, download the Print and Scan Doctor on the computer.
- Get the Network option by running the software. Then, select the Troubleshooting Firewalls option.
- Turn the Enable option to the Disable option. It will disable the firewall that resists the driver installation.
- You need to follow the steps for disabling every firewall.
- Lastly, head to the installation of software once you have disabled the firewall.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
- For uninstalling the driver, turn off the HP Officejet 5258 printer. Next, remove all the cables connected to the device.
- Now, power on the printer to work with it. To begin with, click on the All Program option.
- Next, hit the Devices and Printer folder. After that, you should select the folder with the printer name.
- Hit the Uninstall option after you choose the printer folder. According to the available option, choose the Basic Device Software.
- Once you remove the HP Officejet 5258 driver, reinstall the drivers of your choice.
Printer Software Reinstall
- To start with HP Officejet 5258 driver download, remove the current driver.
- Firstly, figure out the reliable source using any browser.
- In the manufacturer site, enter the printer model number. With that model number, get a set of drivers for the printer.
- Now, start the download process by choosing the right driver. The HP Officejet 5258 driver should align with your computer.
- Note: Sometime, choosing the full-feature driver will bring out more features.
- Follow the HP Officejet 5258 printer software installation after the driver download.
- If you have a CD/DVD, move to the driver download with that.
- It is the only easy method to install the Printer HP Officejet 5258 driver.