Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
You can easily connect your printer with Windows and Mac OS for printing at your comfort zone. Officejet 5255 wirless setup needs your effort only during the wireless setup process. Contact our tech team for complete assistance.
Officejet 5255 Wireless Features Compatibility
Officejet 5255 All-in-One Printer features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity. This enables mobile printing apps. The wireless feature supports printing from various devices like smartphones and tablets. Dial our toll-free number for the best guidance.
ePrint is a secure and reliable printing service. Due to this, you send the photos or documents to the wireless printer effortlessly.
AirPrint printer are basically for Apple mobile devices. Officejet 5255 AirPrint setup is easy with Officejet 5255 printer instruction.
To use Google Cloud Print, connect your printer to Windows, or Mac that is connected to the internet.
When you activate Mopria Print Service on your mobile device, you can print over the network.
Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup for Windows
Step 1-Prepare for the connection
- Before setting up the Officejet 5255, gather the wireless requirement.
- Gather your network name and password.
- Eventually, remove any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
Step 2-Connecting to Wireless Network
- Now, turn on the Officejet printer.
- Then touch the wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Now, navigate to Officejet 5255 wireless setup and configure them.
- Eventually, this will connect the Officejet printer to the wireless network.
Step 3-Installing the Printer Software
- Basically, download the driver from a reliable source.
- Then follow the Officejet 5255 user manual to install the printer software.
Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup for Mac
Step 1 Prepare for the connection
- Firstly, collect the wireless network requirement such as name and password.
- Secondly, make sure the computer is connected to the wireless network.
- Then, ensure the router and computer are in the ready state.
Step 2 Connecting to Wireless Network
- Turn on the Officejet 5255 Printer by pressing the power button.
- Now, click on the settings option for configuring the setup.
- Eventually, the wireless wizard will search and display the network.
- Consequently, click the network to connect the printer with a wireless network.
Step 3 Installing the Printer Software
- Now, install the Officejet 5255 software from a secure source.
- Then, follow the Officejet 5255 manual instructions for installing it.
Officejet 5255 Easy Setup
Officejet 5255 USB Wireless Setup
- This method is useful for printers without a touch display during software installation.
- Initially, connect the Officejet printer to the wireless network.
- Now, install the Officejet 5255 driver on your computer.
- For the first time, the printer software will not find the Officejet printer on the network.
- Consequently, you will be directed through creating a wireless connection for the printer.
- At this time, you need to temporarily connect a USB cable between the printer and your computer.
- Note: Don’t connect the USB cable until the software instructs you.
- Make sure the computer and printer are properly connected to the same network.
Officejet 5255 Wireless Network Issues
- One of the wireless issues is printer not working after changing the wireless router. Fix it with below simple steps:
- In case you have changed the wireless router, then you need to re-configure the printer.
- Firstly, open the Wireless Settings menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Next, select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless Settings menu.
- Now, the Officejet 5255 printer setup will guide you through the process.
- Eventually, select your network name from the list of wireless networks.
- Now, enter the wireless password, when you get the prompt.
- Finally, print the Network Test report to confirm that the printer is connected.