HP Officejet 5255 USB Connection Setup
Earlier, keep the HP Officejet 5255 All-in-One Printer ready for USB connection. Next get a USB cable, when you choose the USB connection method. Now, connect the computer and printer with the network. Note: Use a password for the network to make it secure. Then, move to the driver page for HP Officejet 5255 printer software installation. Eventually, the software will prompt for the connection type. At this time, select the USB connection and configure it. After a successful installation, you will get a notification.
HP Officejet 5255 Featured USB Setup
- You can accomplish various features with HP Officejet 5255. Let’s see how to print the document using USB printer setup:
- Once you complete the HP Officejet 5255 setup, follow the simple steps to print the document:
- Firstly, explore the document you want to print from your computer.
- After opening the document, tap on the preview option to adjust the print settings.
- Basically, you can edit the document. This includes font and text size and layout options.
- The appearance settings are also available for your convenience.
- Now, save the print settings made for the document.
- Next, hit on the print option to print the document from HP Officejet 5255.
HP Officejet 5255 USB Printer Setup Initial settings
Initial HP Officejet 5255 printer settings for Windows 10:
- Firstly, you need to get a USB cable of the length of 9 feet.
- Then, install a suitable driver for your Windows computer.
- Now follow the Officejet 5255 setup windows to complete the USB setup.
- Eventually, during the installation, the software will prompt for connection.
- When you get the prompt, Choose the USB connection and complete the installation.
- Initial HP Officejet 5255 printer settings for Mac:
- Initially, obtain the USB cable of 3 meters.
- Next, download the driver on your computer.
- Now, follow the HP Officejet 5255 manual for installing the driver.
- During installation, select the connection type as USB and connect the USB cable.
- Note: Don’t connect the USB cable before getting the prompt.
Officejet 5255 Printer Software
Use the steps in the below section to download driver for Officejet 5255 Printer. The available software for Officejet printer is clearly given below:
Full Feature Drivers
It is a convenient guide for downloading and installing the latest driver. This helps in connecting the Officejet printer to the network. It also includes scan software.
- This consists of drivers and firmware updates for printer and operating system versions.
Printer firmware updates
- You can directly download the printer firmware update available on the browser.
Smart app for Windows
- This includes tools to print, scan, and check ink levels. Also, it guides you for setting up the printer on the wireless network.
Driver Download for USB Setup in Officejet 5255 Printer
- Firstly, obtain the latest features through a USB setup.
- It is mandatory to install HP Officejet 5255 driver for windows. And also, it is necessary to install HP Officejet 5255 printer driver for mac.
- At this time, you need to complete the USB connection for HP Officejet 5255 install.
- To start with, type the printer model for downloading the driver for Officejet 5255.
- Easy Start app is also available for HP Officejet 5255 driver download.
- After downloading the driver, start installing the driver on your computer.
- Choose the connection type as USB, when the driver software prompts for connection.
- Now, follow the HP Officejet 5255 user manual to complete the USB setup.
- Finally, try a sample print with the HP Officejet printer.