HP Officejet 5255 Setup and Install
The HP Officejet 5255 setup Printer has an excellent design. This all-in-one design includes copying, faxing, scanning, and printing. According to Officejet 5255 review, the printer offers crisp prints without smudges. It also includes duplex printing and borderless photo printing. An automatic document feeder makes the printer user-friendly.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Officejet 5255 Setup Steps
HP Officejet 5255 First Time Printer setup
HP Officejet 5255 printer setup is essential and easy to carry out. Have a glance at the Officejet 5255 user manual for reference.
Unpacking the device from the box
- Initially pull out the Officejet printer from the printer box.
- Now, remove seals, and packaging substances from Officejet 5255 setup.
- Next, get access to the ink cartridge door, and remove all the tapes.
- Also, check the paper tray for packaging substances.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- The Officejet printer is capable of accommodating two Officejet 5255 ink cartridges.
- Firstly, lift the ink cartridge access door and wait till the carriage settles down.
- Now, take out the ink cartridge and place it into the cartridge slot.
- Once you complete the Officejet 5255 cartridge setup, lower the cartridge access door.
Power Cord Connection
- Now, take the power cord from its pack.
- Next, link one end of the cord to the rear port of the printer and other to the power socket.
- After a few minutes, power on your Officejet printer.
- Then, set printer preferences such as language, region, etc.
Load enough sheets of paper
- Officejet printer supports different media type such as Plain Paper, Photo Papers, etc
- Make your choice of paper to load into the paper tray.
- First, pull out the paper tray and load paper into the tray.
- Finally, align them gently to avoid paper jam, and then close it.
Officejet 5255 Setup Printer Features
The printer comes with various features to make your print task easy. It can easily print, scan, copy and fax instantly with Officejet 5255 setup.
It offers a crisp print of documents and photos with a simple setup. Go with the Officejet 5255 manual for printer setup.
Officejet 5252 Setup Connectivity modes
The connectivity of the printer is necessary to continue with printing works. The most important connection method is the Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
Officejet5252 USB Setup
Step1: Before you start the USB setup get the following requirements
- Turn on keep the Officejet printer in steady-state.
- Get a USB cable of about 3 meters.
Step2: Now check if the USB cable is connected with the computer.
Step3: If in connection, disconnect the USB cable connection.
Step4: Next, you need to install the Officejet 5255 printer driver.
Step5: Move to the official site and search the driver download page.
Step6: Select the best driver from the Printer Officejet 5255 setup driver list.
Note: If you wish to change the operating system, then click change. Then, follow the screen instructions.
Step7: Download the full Officejet 5255 software package to use all the printer features.
Step8: So, when the software prompts for connection, select the USB and complete the setup.
Wired Network for Officejet5255 Setup
Step1: At first, get a network router with available Ethernet ports.
Step2: Then, make sure your computer is connected to the router.
Note: Never use a standard telephone cable instead of an Ethernet cable.
Step3: Now, connect the Ethernet cable to the printer.
Step4: At the same time connect the available port on the router.
Step5: Next, visit the browser to download the Officejet 5255 driver.
Step6: Your operating system will be automatically recognized.
Step7: Click Change, if you want to change the operating system.
Step8: At this time, find the driver portion and tap on the download option.
Tip: Always download the full software package for Officejet printer.
Step9: Proceed with screen instruction to complete Officejet 5255 printer software installation.
Wireless Network for Officejet 5255 Setup
Step1: Before you begin the Officejet 5255 wireless setup, collect the network details.
Step2: Next, ensure the router and computer are turned on.
Step3: Now, turn on the printer, if it is not the active state.
Step4: Then, tap the wireless icon on your printer control panel.
Step5: Initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions.
Note: Connect the computer and printer to the same wireless network.
Step6: At this time, go to the manufacturer site to download the driver.
Step7: Type the printer model number in the search field and tap the OK option.
Step8: Eventually, select the best driver for Officejet 5255 Printer driver download.
Step9: Launch the driver installation on your computer. Finally, select the wireless option as the preferred connection type.
Prerequisites for Officejet5255 Setup
Before you proceed, check the printer accessories. Examine the printer box for the following accessories:
OfficeJet5255 setup All-in-One Printer
- Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Ink Caution Flyer
- Phone Cord
- Power Cord
- Setup Guide
- Instant Ink Flyer