HP Officejet 5255 Manual
The driver download is similar or both Windows and Mac OS. Firstly, you should have an active internet connection. Secondly, open the chrome browser on your computer, which operates on Windows/Mac OS. Thirdly, navigate to the driver page on your browser. Next, scroll and find the suitable HP Officejet 5255 manual. Then choose the compatible driver and tap on the download option. Eventually, you will find the driver file getting downloaded on your computer.
Officejet 5255 Printer Setup
Officejet 5255 User Manual for Driver Download and Install Setup
- The HP Officejet 5255 printer has many specifications to meet the needs of printer users.
- Try to download the best driver to appreciate the uniqueness of an Officejet printer.
- HP Officejet 5255 driver needs an update regularly.
- Eventually, the updating process will prolong the service of 5255 printer.
- At the same time, enable the automatic software update option to get the notification.
- Have a look at the HP Officejet 5255 manual for selecting the best driver.
- If you face difficulty in choosing the driver, then contact our toll-free number for the best help
How to download the officejet 5255 driver?
There are two ways you can update your HP Officejet 5255 Driver:
Option 1 – Download and Install the driver Manually
Option 2 – Automatically Update officejet 5255 Driver
Platform Compatibility for Officejet 5255
The compatibility of Officejet 5255 All-in-One Printer for Windows/Mac are as follows:
Windows System Requirement
- Windows Vista – 800 MHz 32-bit processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
- Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7) – 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Mac System Requirement
- Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
- Mac v10.11 (El Capitan), 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
- Mac OS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X), 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
Installing Officejet 5255 Driver from CD/DVD Drive
- Installing the Printer Driver using the CD method is a simple way to install the drivers.
- Before you begin, check whether your Officejet 5255 manual is added to your computer.
- Now, remove the driver installation CD from its pack.
- Note: Make sure the installation CD is free from damages.
- Then, insert the driver installation CD into the CD drive slot in your computer.
- Be calm till the CD gets initialized on your computer.
- Now, follow the Officejet 5255 printer instruction to complete the driver installation.
Installing Officejet 5255 Driver install without disk
- In the first place, connect your printer and computer with a stable power supply.
- Then select a strong network for uninterrupted installation.
- Now, visit the official site. Next, navigate to the driver setup page.
- Here, click on the driver and software option for getting the list of available drivers.
- Choose the compact driver. Consequently, select the download option for Officejet 5255 driver download.
- Double click on the driver file to explore it.
- Finally, proceed with the wizard instruction for successful driver installation.