HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download
HP Officejet 5255 printer is specially designed to satisfy the user needs. HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download setup includes un-wrapping the HP Officejet 5255. Then installing ink cartridges and quality papers. At last, you need to install the best driver for your printer. Our team offers virtual assistance for easy printer setup.
HP Officejet 5255 Easy Start
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup for Driver Download
- Earlier, connect the computer with the wireless network.
- Next, carry out the HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
- Now open the network section of HP Officejet printer and select the wireless settings.
- Note: The signal strength of the wireless network should be stable and reliable.
- Then navigate to the printer driver download page.
- Search for the HP Officejet 5255 driver and download it.
- Eventually, follow the HP Officejet 5255 printer instruction to complete the HP Officejet 5255 setup.
- Finally, print a sample document after completing the driver installation.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Supported Operating System
The driver must be compatible with the computer operating system. There are different versions on Windows and Mac. The operating system which supports HP Officejet 5255 driver is given below:
- Windows10 (32-bit)
- Windows7 (32-bit)
- Windows8 (32-bit)
- Windows8.1 (32-bit)
HP Officejet 5255 Driver and Printer Software Setup for Windows 10 and Mac
HP Officejet 5255 driver and printer software setup for windows
- Initially, browse for the driver setup page to know the available drivers.
- Next, try to figure out the HP Officejet 5255 printer drivers for windows.
- Now, when the driver is found, click on the download icon for downloading the driver.
- Then, explore the installation wizard for Printer HP Officejet 5255 driver installation.
HP Officejet 5255 driver and printer software setup for Mac
- Firstly, connect Mac and HP Officejet printer with a strong network connection.
- Now, open the Chrome browser on Mac and browse for HP Officejet 5255 driver.
- Then, pick the latest driver. Tap on download for HP Officejet 5255 driver download.
- Next, initiate the installation setup for installing the printer driver.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Software Issues
Software issues may occur, when you update the OS or when the software is out-of-date. Get our tech team advice to fix it instantly.
Driver Not Found During Install
- In the first place, check the connection between the HP Officejet printer and the computer.
- Then, restart the Officejet printer, computer, and router.
- Now, examine whether the HP Officejet 5255 software associates with the computer OS.
- If the printer software is not compatible with the OS, then reinstall the software.
- For reinstalling the printer software, click on the printer control panel.
- Next, move to the uninstall program list.
- Click on the HP Officejet 5255 Printer and select the uninstall option.
- Eventually, download and install the HP Officejet printer software.
Unable To Upgrade Existing Features
- Follow the below steps to upgrade the printer features instantly:
- Basically, uninstall the printer driver and software.
- For uninstalling the printer driver, navigate to the control panel on the computer.
- Now, find the HP Officejet 5255 All-in-One Printer on the list.
- Right-click on the HP Officejet printer and choose the uninstall option.
- Surf through the computer to delete all the driver files.
- Next, explore the browser to find the latest Officejet driver.
- Eventually, download and install the compact HP Officejet 5255 driver.
- Note: Ensure that you have a stable network connection throughout the process.