Officejet 5252 Troubleshooting
Problems with Officejet printer are common. Now, make use of the following instructions to clear those errors. The Officejet 5252 printer instruction is also available in the Officejet 5252 manual. It will assist the users to fix the issue promptly. The following are the Officejet 5252 Troubleshooting steps. If you face issues while resolving, contact us through the toll-free number.
- Connectivity Issue
- Configuration Error
- officejet 5252 Troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Print Problem
Officejet 5252 Network Connection Settings
Step1: Initially, go through the compatibility check between the printer and network.
Step2: And then, check the network strength of the selected network. When you find deviation in the signal strength, restart the router.
Step3: Restarting the router and printer will help to improve the network flow.
Step4: Then, you can uninstall the network driver form the computer.
Step5: Now, unlock any browser and find the printer software.
Step6: Once you get the driver for your printer, tap the Download option.
Step7: While installing your driver, you may get the Network section.
Step8: Next, choose the connection type as Ethernet or wireless method.
Step9: You can choose the network connection accordingly.
Step10: At last, wait for the printer to get a solid network connection.
HP Officejet 5252 Printer Network Connection Fails
- The network connection error occurs when the printer detects a poor network connection.
- For avoiding this error, you can connect to the network before driver installation.
- Initially, switch off the router to leave it for two minutes.
- Then, exit from all the running programs and turn off the computer.
- Note: Save your files before closing them.
- Now, switch off the printer and remove the connected USB and Ethernet cables.
- Once completed the above steps, connect the printer to the router.
- Next, switch on the computer and Officejet 5252 All-in-One Printer.
- And then, check if the hp officejet 5252 printer is getting network supply.
- If the problem continues, uninstall the Printer HP Officejet 5252 driver and reinstall it.
HP Officejet 5252 Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
- When the firewall is blocking the driver installation, you can disable the firewall.
- To begin with, you need to download Print and Scan Doctor.
- Now, run it to get the Network option. Once you get the screen, click on the Network option.
- After clicking it, choose Troubleshooting Firewalls. It is the second option from the list.
- Next, find the firewall software which has an Enabled status. Click on it to get the Disable option.
- You should now continue the above steps until you disable all the firewalls.
- Later, you can try to install software on the computer after disabling the firewall.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
- Initially, turn off the HP Officejet 5252 printer. Now, discard the cables that connect to the printer and computer.
- Then, hit the Start button of the printer to turn on the printer. Next, open the All Program option.
- As a result, you will get the Devices and Printer folder. Afterward, choose the folder that has your printer name.
- After choosing the printer folder, click on Uninstall option. Select the Basic Device Software from the list.
- Wait until the removal of the HP Officejet 5252 driver. At last, restart the device so that it will return to the default settings.
Printer Software Reinstall
- Clear the old drivers and now move to HP Officejet 5252 driver download.
- Initially, reach the manufacturer site and avail the print drivers.
- After you move to the site, find the text box for entering the printer model.
- Now, type in the printer model and get the drivers back on the screen.
- Next, choose the 5252 driver and hit the Download button.
- Note: From the list of drivers, select the most appropriate driver.
- After the driver download, go to HP Officejet 5252 software installation.
- Later, you can take a test print which will ensure the driver installation.