HP Officejet 5200 USB Connection Setup
You can connect to the Mac or Windows computer with the help of a USB connection. We provide a sequence of steps for the HP officejet 5200 USB connect setup. The below section will illustrate then USB connection setup requirements. Get the requirements, before carrying out the HP Officejet 5200 setup. Connect the cable during the HP Officejet 5200 driver installation.
Officejet 5200 Featured USB Setup
Experience the features of Officejet printer through proper USB setup. Reveal the exciting features of Officejet 5200.
Print Document using USB
- Initially, complete the USB setup for your HP Officejet 5200 All-in-One Printer.
- Now, open the document you wish to print.
- Then make the changes in print settings, if required.
- Note: Select the paper type while you change the print settings
- Finally, tap on the print option to print it accordingly.
Scan Document using USB
- Before you begin, clean the scanner bed with a clean cloth.
- Firstly, lift the scanner bed and place the original document.
- Now press the scan option on the control panel.
- Also, check the scan resolution before scanning by pressing the preview button.
- Once you scan the document, save it in a known location.
Initial settings for HP Officejet 5200 USB connect Printer Setup
- You need to collect the following things before you begin with the HP Officejet 5200 setup.
- Basically, get the USB cable of sufficient length, which fits into your USB port.
- Check the USB port for any damage.
- Examine the HP Officejet 5200 Printer USB port to make it dust-free.
- Note: While you buy the USB cable, make sure it suits the Officejet printer.
- Now, go to the Control Panel and choose All Control Panel Items.
- Then, tap the Devices and Printers.
- Find the Plus sign and tap the Add a Local Printer option.
- Eventually, click the Next option and choose the USB connection type.
Officejet 5200 Printer Software
Make use of the following options to download drivers, printer software, etc.
Full feature drivers
Full feature driver package guides you in connecting the printer and network. This also includes Scan software.
Basic drivers (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
It includes all the basic printer functionalities.
HP Smart app (Windows 10)
This tool includes ink levels checker, and wireless printer setup.
Driver Download for USB Setup in Officejet 5200 Printer
- Firstly, visit the official page, and type the printer name as HP Officejet 5200 in the search field.
- Now, scroll and find the Driver download page.
- Consequently, select the suitable HP Officejet 5200 driver.
- Note: Always select the full feature driver.
- Eventually, click the download option under the driver section.
- Then follow the browser instruction for successful HP Officejet 5200 driver download.
- Next, double click on the driver file to install it on your computer.
- At this time, initialize the installation wizard.
- While installing, the HP Officejet 5200 software will prompt to select the connection.
- Select the USB connection and complete the USB setup.
- Finally, print a sample document with HP Officejet 5200.