HP Officejet 5200 Setup and Install
HP Officejet 5200 setup All-in-One Printer provides astonishing services for users. It is the simplest way to deliver effective and reliable printing works. HP Officejet 5200 printer software installation will help you to achieve the printer functionality. Automatic Duplex printing lessens the burden of your print task.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
Officejet 5200 Setup Steps
HP Officejet 5200 First Time Printer setup
Set up the HP Officejet 5200 printer in a mess-free environment for effective printing. Get the best assistance from our professional team for HP OfficeJet 5200 printer setup.
Unpacking the device from the box
- First, unpack the printer box to have a look at the impressive OfficeJet printer.
- Next, drag out the printer and place it on the smooth surface.
- Then pull out all the sealing tapes from the printer.
- At the same time, take out the printer accessories from the package.
- Consequently, examine the input paper tray for packaging materials. If exist remove the packaging materials.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- The Officejet printer box might accompany with two ink cartridges.
- Firstly, pull out the cartridge access door and lift the printhead.
- Then, clean the inner surface of the cartridge slot and printhead.
- Now, take the HP Officejet 5200 setup ink cartridge from the package and insert it into the cartridge slot.
- Replace the printhead and close the cartridge access door.
Power Cord Connection
- Secondly, it is necessary to connect the printer to the power outlet.
- Note: There should not be any deviation or fluctuations in the power supply to the printer.
- Now, take a power cable and insert one side to the printer.
- Then, insert another side of a power cable to the power outlet.
- Gradually, wait for few minutes and then turn on the printer.
Load enough sheets of paper
- Basically, choose quality papers to fill the input tray.
- Now, pull out the input tray to the most expandable length from the printer.
- Then, place the quality papers into the tray.
- Eventually, slide down the papers to align them.
- Note: Ensure there is no loose paper in the tray.
- At last close the input tray gently.
Officejet 5200 Setup Printer Features
HP Officejet 5200 printer works perfectly to satisfy the print requirement. The print, scan, copy and fax options can be easily accomplished with the printer.
HP Officejet 5200 Setup Connectivity modes
There are various techniques to connect your printer with the device. You can easily carry out the HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup and wired setup with HP Officejet 5200 manual instructions.
Officejet5200 USB Setup
USB setup is the easiest connection HP Officejet 5200 setup. It exhibits the hidden features of the Officejet printer.
Step 1: Printer setup preparation
- Initially, remove the outdated printer Officejet 5200 setup driver from your computer.
- After removing the driver files, follow the below instructions.
- First, restart the computer to refresh the print settings.
- Now, obtain the USB cable of about 3 meters.
- Next, find out the USB port on the printer.
- Eventually, add the printer to the Devices and Printers option on your computer.
Step 2: Connection setup and driver installation
- Firstly, visit the manufacturer site and enter the printer model.
- Here, the browser will display the list of available Officejet 5200 driver.
- Now, go through the driver list and pick the best driver.
- Note: The driver should be compatible with your computer.
- Then, click the download button for downloading the driver.
- At last, explore the driver file and install it accordingly.
Wired Network for Officejet5200 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for network connection and HP Officejet 5200 Printer driver download
- Basically get Ethernet cable and network router for the connection.
- Next, establish a network supply between your printer and router.
- Initially, have an Ethernet cable for connection.
- Note: Don’t connect the devices using telephone cables.
- Before you begin, examine the cable you are going to use for the connection.
Step 2: Establishing a network connection for your printer
- Initially, establish a network connection between the devices.
- Now, turn on the Officejet printer and computer.
- Eventually, link the Ethernet cable from the router to the 5200 printer.
- Note: Make sure that the cable connection is not interrupted.
Step 3: Installing the software
- Basically, complete the above steps and move on to HP Officejet 5200 install.
- Go through the HP Officejet 5200 manual for perfectly installing the printer driver.
- Move to the driver download page and start the HP Officejet 5200 printer software installation.
Wireless Network for HP Officejet 5200 Setup
Carry out the wireless setup for installing HP Officejet 5200 setup printer driver for windows. You can do the connection setup, only after downloading the driver. Follow the below suggestions for a successful wireless setup.
Step 1: Prepare for network connection
- Initially, you need to get wireless setup requirements. This needs your network name, password and network-connected computer.
- Eventually, check the network flow between the devices.
- It is difficult to continue without proper network.
Step 2: Connecting to the wireless network
- Now, tap on the Wireless icon on the control panel of the HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- Next, tap on the Settings option from the list.
- Then, find and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the Settings menu.
- Finally, proceed with the HP OfficeJet 5200 printer instruction on the screen.
Step 3: Install the printer software
- In the first place, open the browser to reach the manufacturer’s site.
- Now, pick the compatible driver, which suits your HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- Correspondingly, install the driver on your device.
Prerequisites for Officejet5200 Setup
Firstly ensure you have the Officejet 5200 printer accessories for the initial setup. Check for the following accessories in printer box:
- OfficeJet 5220 All-in-One Printer
- Black Ink Cartridge
- Tri-colour Ink Cartridge
- Ink flyer
- Power cord