HP Officejet 3830 Setup and Install
According to HP Officejet 3830 setup review, it offers a user-friendly touchscreen interface. It is considered a great and inexpensive standby to copy, scan, and print. Perform the initial printer and enjoy the print service. For further info contact our tech team.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Officejet 3830 Easy Setup
HP Officejet 3830 First Time Printer setup
Firstly, place the printer in a suitable location. Then follow our quick procedure for HP Officejet 3830 printer setup.
Unpacking the Device for HP Officejet 3830 setup
- Initially, unbox the HP Officejet 3830 printer from the box, when you receive it.
- Next, place the printer on top of a flat surface.
- Now, remove all the tapes attached around the printer.
- Also, check the paper tray and ink cartridge area for packaging materials.
Officejet 3830 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- Now, grab out the Officejet 3830 ink cartridge pack from the printer box.
- Next, unlatch the ink cartridges access door and place the ink cartridges into the slot.
- Then, press firmly till the cartridges get fixed onto the cartridge slot.
- At last, close the ink cartridges access door.
Power Cord Connection for HP Officejet 3830 setup
- Next, connect the HP Officejet 3830 Printer to the power supply.
- Now, insert one end of the power cable to rear port of the printer and another end to a power socket.
- Then power on the Officejet 3830.
- Eventually set your printer preferences such as region, language, etc.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- Firstly, open the lid of the input paper tray.
- Next, select the set of quality papers to be installed on the input paper tray.
- Now, clean the inner surface of the paper tray and place the set of papers into the tray.
- At last, close the lid of the paper tray.
Officejet 3830 Setup Printer Features
The printer is capable of efficient print, scan, copy and fax functions. Carry out the printing functions to enjoy the endless service.
officejet 3830 Setup Connectivity modes
Officejet3830 USB Setup
- Step 1: Prepare for USB printer setup
- Firstly, obtain a USB cable of less than 3 m.
- Secondly, check if any USB cable is connected with the printer.
- If so, remove the USB cable before installing the Printer HP Officejet 3830 driver.
- Step 2: Installing the printer driver
- Firstly, visit the manufacturer site and enter the model number.
- Now, the software results page will automatically select the operating system.
- For changing the operating system, choose Change and select your version.
- Consequently, choose and tap download for HP Officejet 3830 driver download.
- Note: Always select the full feature driver for all the features.
- During installation, the HP Officejet 3830 software will prompt for connection. Then select the wired connection and connect the USB cable.
- At the same time, connect the USB cable only when the printer driver prompts for connection.
- Follow the Officejet 3830 user manual to complete the USB setup.
Wired Network for Officejet 3830 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for Network connection
- Initially, make sure you have a network router with Ethernet ports.
- Then check whether your computer is connected to the router.
- Now, obtain an Ethernet cable.
- Note: Never use a telephone cable for network connection.
Step 2: Connecting Printer to Network
- It is very simple to connect the Officejet printer and router.
- Firstly, turn on the HP Officejet 3830 setup printer.
- Secondly, take the Ethernet cable and insert one end to the printer and other to the router.
Step 3: Installing the printer software
- Now, go to the manufacturer site and type the model number.
- Next, the software results page will select the default operating system.
- If you wish to change the operating system, click Change and select your version.
- Note: You can select either a basic driver or a full feature driver.
- During installation, choose the connection type as a wired network. Then complete the HP Officejet 3830 setup.
Wireless Network for Officejet 3830 Setup
Step 1: Gather the network setup items
- Network name which is also known as SSID.
- Security passphrase
- Wireless Network-connected computer.
Step 2: Preparing for installation
- Firstly, ensure the computer and printer are in the ready state.
- Secondly, disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable in connection with the HP Officejet printer.
- Now, connect the Officejet printer and computer separately to the wireless network.
Step 3: Install the printer driver software
- Consequently, perform HP Officejet 3830 install, after establishing the wireless network connection.
- Firstly, visit the official site, and search for the driver download page.
- Now, the browser page will display the available list of HP Officejet 3830 driver.
- Pick the driver which best suits your operating system.
- Eventually, under the driver heading, click on the download option.
- Wait the driver gets downloaded on the computer.
- At last install the Officejet driver using the HP Officejet 3830 printer instruction.
Prerequisites for Officejet 3830 Setup
Officejet 3830 printer makes you print job very simple. Check the printer accessories with the checklist. Officejet 3830 printer box includes the following accessories:
- Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Setup poster
- Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge