HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a way to solve the problem if you face issues with the printer. The printer might shoot up with annoying problems because of the improper printer setup. Contact us for quick recovery of any errors or problem with HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Network Connection Settings
Step1: Initially, make sure that your computer and network are compact.
Step2: Then, double click on the browser and shift to the official site.
Step3: Here, search for HP Officejet Pro 9025 software.
Step4: Gradually, tap on the download option to download the driver.
Step5: Next, click on the software to open the driver file.
Step6: Now, expand the network section. Proceed with the printer instructions until you reach the Network section.
Step7: Simultaneously, you need to select either an Ethernet/wireless connection.
Step8: Sequentially, choose the hookup and move with HP Officejet Pro 9025 user manual instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Network Connection Fails
- The network connection is necessary for Officejet Pro 9025 printer. If you face network issue, then carry out the below steps:
- Initially, switch off the router by clicking the power button.
- Then, switch off the HP Officejet Pro printer, and discard the cables.
- Next, power off the computer. Before closing, save the running programs on your computer.
- After a few minutes, plug the power cord to the router. Consequently, wait until the network light is stable on the router.
- Now, power on the HP Officejet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer and computer one after the other.
- If still, you face the issue, then reinstall the Printer HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver.
Note: Make use of network hookup which is stable and secure.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Disable Firewall Printer Firmware
- Use Print and Scan Doctor to temporarily disable the firewall firmware. Proceed with the simple steps to deactivate the firewall firmware.
- In the first place, install the print and scan the Doctor on your computer.
- Next, explore the Print and Scan Doctor to detect the error.
- Then, find the network section on the menu. Here, choose the troubleshooting firewalls settings from the drop-down.
- Consequently, hit on the firewall software which is active.
- Eventually, turn off the active firewall software.
- Move on with the above steps until all the firewalls are completely turned off.
Uninstall Drivers and Software
- Initially, turn off the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer. The very next step is to disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Next, click on the start icon on your computer. Eventually, navigate to all program options.
- Now, choose the devices and printer section from the program option.
- Then, scroll down to find the HP Officejet Pro 9025 in the devices and printer section.
- Simultaneously, double-click on the printer icon and choose the uninstall option.
- Sequentially, discard the Basic Device Software.
- Be calm until the uninstallation process gets over.
- Lastly, delete all the HP Officejet Pro driver files and restart the device settings.
Printer Software Reinstall
- Before you start with the reinstalling process, remove all the previous driver files.
- Next, move to the manufacturer site for selecting the printer driver.
- For this, you need to visit the manufacturer site and enter the model number.
- Then, the chrome browser will show the list of available drivers.
- Sequentially, pick the latest driver for your Officejet pro printer.
- Eventually, click on the download button for HP Officejet pro 9025 driver download.
- After download, the driver file will automatically open on your computer.
- Now, proceed with the Officejet pro 9025 printer instruction for driver installation.
- Once the HP Officejet pro 9025 software installation is complete, try sample print.
Note: Ensure that you download the latest driver version for HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.