HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup and Install
Keep your work going and save time with the HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer. The printer keeps the connection alive with the self-healing Wi-Fi. From the phone or printer, you can create searchable and editable documents. At once, scan both sides of the documents. Get ready to explore more details with the HP Officejet Pro 9020 review.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup Steps
Officejet Pro 9020 First Time Printer setup
Work fast and hassle-free with the proper HP Officejet Pro 9020 First Time Printer setup. The two paper trays fit 500 papers at a time to print high-volume jobs.
Unpacking the device from the box
- Trace and remove the surrounding tapes and plasters of the parcel.
- Now, pull out the printer by grabbing it gently.
- Then, place it on the firm base for starting the setup.
- And also, clear the protective layers inside the printer parts.
- At last, check the accessories and move further.
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Initially, pull the Officejet Pro 9020 ink from the package for use.
- Now, clear the pull tab that presents on the ink cartridge.
- Then, free the ink slot after wipe cleaning it.
- After that, insert the cartridges in the ink slots.
- With the completion of the installation, assess the working.
Power Cord Connection
- Connecting the power cable is the second step for activating.
- Next, link the one end of the power connector to the wall outlet without loose contact.
- Then, attach the other end of the cord to the machine.
- After that, verify the electrical connection from the wall outlet.
- Lastly, press the power button of the device.
Load enough sheets of paper
- The paper formats that you can use with the Officejet Pro is in the manual.
- Firstly, locate the paper tray of the printer. Now, pull out the ink cartridge from the package.
- Next, choose papers that has no folds and wrinkles.
- In the portrait format, insert the ink cartridges in the paper slots.
- Lastly, close the tray once you have inserted papers.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup Printer Features
For getting the printouts of the saved document, download the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer app for windows 10.
Officejet Pro 9020 Setup Connectivity modes
Adjust the settings for the printer connectivity with the available modes. Only the correct setup method can help your device for HP Officejet Pro 9020 install. With your method of selection, connect to the device easily.
Officejet Pro 9020 USB Setup
Officejet Pro 9020 setup mac and Officejet Pro 9020 setup windows (Basic USB setup)
Step 1: officejet pro9020 Printer Setup preparation
- To begin with, power up the printer and computer by connecting to the power source.
- The section is for both Mac and Windows computer to connect with HP Officejet Pro 9020.
- Choose a cable with 3 meters length with proper ends to connect.
- Now, check the physical condition of the cable if is it is not a new one.
- In the first place, navigate to any browser for reaching the original site.
Step 2: Connection Setup and Software Installation
- After getting into the driver page, select the printer model.
- Next, the download the HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver in the proper format.
- Download the specified printer driver and let the process complete.
- Set the USB cable connection when you reach the installation phase.
- You will get the connection screen in midway. There, you need to select the USB connection method.
Wired Network for Officejet Pro 9020 Setup
Step 1: Preparing for network connection and driver installation
- To get accessibility for the wireless network, you should prepare the device.
- Not only preparing but also verify the devices.
- Initially, confirm the availability of the network connection.
- Then, choose the connection cable with a specified length.
Step 2: Establish a network connection for the printer
- With your connection cable, move to the printer.
- Before connecting the cable for the connection, remove those caps carefully.
- After removing the cap, it is perfectly alright to connect it to the device.
- On the printer, check the ports where you need to connect the cable.
Step 3: Installing the software
- For error-free Officejet Pro 9020 install, this section will help you.
- Turn on the printer and find the Quick site for driver download.
- You can give the printer model number in the site and hit submit option.
- In the midway of installing the driver, connect the USB cable.
Wireless Network for HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup
For the HP Officejet Pro 9020 wireless setup, power up the printer and computer. Choose a safe home or office network for connection. Then, check the range that the router offers. Now, prepare the Mac or Windows device to connect with the network. Connecting over the Wi-Fi Direct is simple with the following steps.
Step 1: Preparation for the connection
- Initially, find the credentials of the network that you are going to connect.
- Afterward, confirm the working of the computer, router, and printer.
Step 2: Connecting to the wireless network
- Go to the printer control panel, to begin with, HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer setup.
- Select the Wireless option of the functional panel.
- Allow the device to connect using the password.
- Note: The computer and printer should connect to the same network for error-free working.
Step 3: Get and install the printer software
- After the connection, install the printer software for the device.
Prerequisites for Officejet Pro 9020 Setup
- Officejet Pro 9020 all-in-one printer, Printer 962 setup black ink cartridge, Printer 962 setup cyan ink cartridge
- Printer 962 setup magenta ink cartridge, Printer setup 962 yellow original ink cartridge
- Ink caution flyer, power cord, setup poster, reference guide, and Printer extra warranty flyer