HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting
Repair any kind of technical and hardware issues with the HP Officejet pro 9020 Troubleshooting steps. The set of instructions will set the issue accurately without distortion. Call us to avail our suggestions and guidelines for the issue fixing.
- Connectivity Issue
- Configuration Error
- HP Officejet pro 9020 Troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Print Problem
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Network Connection Settings
- The printer is commonly programmed to assign the settings automatically.
- In some scenarios, the printer will take the settings instantly when connected.
- On the other hand, it will take preference. Now, we need to assign the Settings.
- Next, you can check for the Network settings of the device.
- Now, select the Settings option on the displayed option.
- Using the Settings option, amend the settings of the device.
- Complete the printer settings along with the computer settings.
- At last, print the test documents according to the settings on the device.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Network Connection Failed
- For seamless printing service, the printer requires a network supply.
- If there is an error with the connection, rectify it immediately.
- To begin with, check the wires used on the printer connection.
- Then, assess the network flow and speed of the router.
- If the speed is acceptable, you can reconnect the printer to the network.
- In case of wireless mode, check for the light status on the device.
- Set the device to the proper IP address which avoids the network error.
- The static IP address for your device to avoid the network connection failure.
Uninstall HP Drivers and Software
- For removing any drivers, go through the straight-cut procedure. Do not worry about the version while uninstalling the drivers.
- Just, uninstall the driver which are present on the computer.
- To begin with, head towards the control panel. Open the control panel through the Start menu.
- Now, scroll the options and find the control panel setting.
- Next, select the Add/Remove Programs which shows up the program list.
- From the program list, select the HP Officejet Pro 9020 software.
- After that, move the pointer to expand it. Expand it by right-clicking on the option.
- In the last, clear the driver using the Change/Remove option
HP Printer Software Reinstall
- The recommended way for downloading the driver is a direct method. Printer recommends this method because it offers better features for functioning. Even you can use the CD download method for obtaining drivers. If you want to continue with that method, you need to check the parcel. If the parcel has it, proceed with Officejet Pro 9020 printer software installation.
CD Method – Downloading the HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver for windows
- To begin with, get the CD from the manufacturer.
- Next, pull out the tray completely for inserting the CD.
- The moment you insert the driver, you will get instructions for firmware installation.
- At last, the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer instructions will guide you.
Disable Firewall HP Printer Firmware
- Move to deactivation of the firewall printer firmware when you face the following the issue.
- Initially, you may see warning messages based on the firewall.
- Or else, you will not be suddenly able to download the driver files.
- In such a scenario, you should disable the firewall.
- Go through the following easy steps for disabling the firewall software.
- The basic need for deactivating the firewall is Smart app.
- Once downloaded, select the Network option on your app.
- Next, verify the complete options and choose the Troubleshooting Firewalls.
- Lastly, disable the firewall which is now enabled.