HP Officejet Pro 8715 USB Connection Setup
For either HP Officejet pro 8715 USB connect setup or Wireless USB setup, get the sufficient USB cable. Then, check the port for connecting the USB. The USB connection demands certain requirements on the device. With the selected USB cable, carry your driver download method. Other than the selected USB cable, you need to fulfill the following conditions. Next, turn on the printer and computer if not already turned on. Later, proceed to the following setup for the device USB connection.
Officejet Pro 8715 Featured USB Setup
The proper connection lets the printer to process the documents inflow. Just similar to other printer series, it prints, scans, copies, and faxes files. The latest and compatible drivers for the printer helps for all features.
To print using USB setup
- Once you complete the HP Officejet Pro 8715 usb connect setup, open the file that you need.
- Next, import the compatible HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer app for windows 10.
- The driver for the printer depends on the OS of the computers.
- With the available drivers, proceed for the printing.
- On the opened file, select the File option.
- And then, hit the Print option after selecting the printer.
Initial settings for Officejet Pro 8715 USB Printer Setup
- Follow and complete the initial settings for HP Officejet Pro 8715 software installation.
- Initially, turn on the computer and use any method to connect to the network.
- Now, find USB for connecting to the printer and router.
- Next, select the printer port which is USB001 for connecting your cable.
- Then, go to the printer’s rear and make sure the port is clean.
- By confirming these initial settings, you can connect the device to the network.
- On the positive note, find the cable that is long enough to create a connection.
- When you connect cable midway the installation, you will get certain prompts.
- In the prompt, select the Found new hardware window after connecting.
Officejet Pro 8715 Printer Software
- As you know, the USB connection supports Windows 10, 8 and 7.
- Initially, find the control panel of the computer via Windows option.
- In the control panel, you can find the Devices and Printers option.
- Using the option, select the printer which is HP Officejet Pro 8715.
- Then, choose the Add a Printer option under the option list.
- Now, a window will open with the list of drivers.
- Once you find it, select the printer from the available printers.
- After selecting the printer, hit the Next option. At last, just follow the on-screen instructions for the successful installation.
Driver Download for USB Setup in Officejet Pro 8715 Printer
Steps for installing the built-in driver
- To begin with, click on the Windows option for finding the control panel.
- In the control panel options, hit the Devices and Printers option.
- And then, select the Add a printer option in the list.
- Next, for adding your local printer choose Add a local printer.
- Then, look for the updates under the Windows Update option.
- Lastly, choose your printer using the listed option.
- Complete the installation using the Next option.
Steps for downloading driver from the manufacturer site
- For advanced driver installation, select the verified site.
- Enter the printer model number and select the HP Officejet Pro 8715 software.
- Use the Download option for downloading and start to install the driver.