HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup and Install
HP Officejet Pro 8710 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with automatic feeder and built-in faxing. It works well with platforms like Windows 10, Mac OS, and Linux. According to the Officejet Pro 8710 review, the feeder will complete the task in one operation.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Steps
Officejet Pro 8710 First Time Printer setup
The Printer setup brings out the amazing features of the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. This eventually allows you to complete the print task on time.
Unpacking the Device for officejet pro8710 setup
- Initially, un-wrap the Officejet Pro 8710 from the box.
- Now, position it on the smooth surface. At the same time near to the power outlet.
- Eventually, remove all the tapes and packaging materials from the printer.
- Finally, determine the ink cartridge area for packaging materials.
officejet pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Installation Setup
- In the first place, take the ink cartridge for Officejet Pro 8710 cartridge setup.
- Then, explore the cartridge access door. And place the ink cartridges into the corresponding slot.
- Now, press till the ink cartridge gets inserted into the corresponding cartridge slot.
- Lastly, close the ink cartridges access door.
Power Cord Connection for officejet pro 8710 setup
- Firstly, connect the Officejet Pro 8710 Printer to the power supply.
- Then, insert one end of the power cable to the rear port of the printer and another end to a power socket.
- Now, turn on the Officejet Pro 8710.
- Lastly, set your printer preferences such as date and time, region, etc.
Load Enough Sheets of Paper
- Officejet Pro 8710 printer supports most of the media types.
- Firstly, lift the lid of the paper tray for loading papers.
- Secondly, clean the inner paper tray. And then slide the bundle of papers.
- Thirdly, lower the lid of the paper tray back to its original position.
Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Printer Features
The Officejet Pro 8710 printer provides efficient print, scan, copy and fax functions. Perform the HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup to avail of the endless service.
Officejet Pro 8710 Setup Connectivity modes
The two possible connection methods include wired and wireless modes. Connect it to any network with the help of HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer instruction.
Officejet Pro 8710 USB Setup
Step 1: Prepare for USB printer setup
- Firstly, obtain a USB cable respectively of 3 m.
- Secondly, check whether the USB cable is connected with the Officejet pro printer.
- Thirdly, discard the USB cable before you install HP Officejet pro 8710 driver.
Step 2: Install the printer driver
- Initially, visit the manufacturer site and enter the model number.
- Then, the browser will detect the operating version automatically.
- Use the Change option, if you need to change the operating system.
- Consequently, choose the download option for Officejet pro 8710 driver download.
- Note: Ensure that you select the full feature driver for HP Officejet pro 8710 printer.
- Sequentially, HP Officejet pro 8710 software will prompt for connection, during installation.
- Next, choose the wired connection to establish the USB cable connection.
- Finally, move with the HP Officejet pro 8710 manual to complete the USB setup.
Wired Network for Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for Wireless Network connection
- Firstly, make sure that you have a network router with connecting ports.
- Next, check whether the computer is in connection with the router.
- Now, purchase the Ethernet cable of sufficient length.
- Note: Do not use telephone cable, instead of Ethernet cable.
Step 2: Connecting Printer to Network
- Initially, turn on the Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Next, insert the Ethernet cable from the router to the printer.
Step 3: Installing the Officejet Pro 8710 printer software
- Generally, go to the official webpage for downloading the driver.
- Now, the browser will detect the default operating version and displays the page.
- At the same time, you can change the operating version, if necessary.
- Then select the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver, after confirming the operating system.
- Next, choose the download option from the driver section.
- Finally, select the connection type as a wired network during installation. Simultaneously, finish the HP Officejet Pro setup with Officejet Pro 8710 manual.
Wireless Network for Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
Step 1: Gathering network Requirement
- Wireless-device name
- Wireless device password
- Wireless-Network connected computer
Step 2: Prepare for installation
- In the first place, ensure that the computer and printer are ready for connection.
- Eventually discard the cable, if it is connected between the printer.
- Then, configure the wireless network connection for HP Officejet Pro printer and computer.
Step 3: Install the printer driver software
- Carry out HP Officejet Pro 8710 install, once you establish the wireless network connection.
- Firstly, go to the official webpage.
- Secondly, search for driver download page on the official webpage.
- Thirdly, the webpage will display the HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver.
- Now, search for the driver which is compact with the operating system.
- Eventually, go through the driver specifications. Then hit on the download option available in driver heading.
- Consequently, wait until the driver gets completely downloaded on your computer.
- Lastly, download and install the driver with wizard instructions.
Prerequisites for Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
Officejet Pro 8710 Frequently Asked Question
Make the print job simple and easy with Officejet Pro 8710 Printer manual. The Officejet Pro 8710 printer comes with the following accessories:
- Officejet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer
- InstantInk Ready Cartridge
- Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- Power cord & USB cable
- How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- Where is the WPS PIN on officejet pro printer?
- Where do I find the WPS PIN on my printer?
- How do I connect my officejet pro printer?
- Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- How do I get my Mac to recognize my wireless printer?