HP Officejet Pro 6978 Manual
Windows 7, 8, and 10:
First, refer to the minimum requirement section and start the driver download. From the connected computer, open your browser. Whatever the OS, remove the USB cable before driver download. Download the driver file after providing the printer model in the webpage. Then, wait for the dialogue box that appears on the screen. By going through that on-screen prompts, complete the installation. HP Officejet pro 6978 manual.
Note: For the next update, enable the automatic update option.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup
Officejet Pro 6978 User Manual for Driver Download and Install Setup
- Find the technical information regarding your printer in this section.
- The instructions will help with any setup and connection method.
- It has detailed information on the external parts of the printer.
- Any doubts or clarification about the printer parts, you need to check the manual.
- Review the following details that you prefer for the device connection.
- Not only those details but also the minimum requirement of the device.
- The methods of the driver download are available for your reference.
- Whatever your question, the HP Officejet Pro 6978 manual will answer.
How to download the HP officejet pro 6978 driver?
There are two ways you can update your HP officejet pro 6978 driver:
Option1 – Download and Install the driver Manually
Option2 – Automatically Update officejet pro 6978 Driver
Platform Compatibility for Officejet Pro 6978
- Ready to explore the platform compatibility? If yes, review this question know the proper OS.
- Always consider your OS before starting the driver download.
- In case of Mac, find the OS requirements in the following.
- OS X v10.11 El Capitan OS along with 1GB space, USB port, and internet.
- OSXv10.10 El Yosemite OS along with 1GB space, USB port, and internet.
- OSXv10.9 El Mavericks OS along with 1GB space, USB port, and internet.
- For the Windows connection, choose any one of the following OS.
- Windows10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with 1 GHz, 2 GB space and browser.
Installing HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver from CD/DVD Drive
- Use the CD that you got from the manufacturer to install drivers on the device.
- As usual, the printer should connect to the computer physically.
- Now, remove the installation CD from the package.
- Then, verify the CD for any dent or scratch. If you find anything, do not use it.
- Turn on the computer and activate the AutoPlay feature on the device.
- Afterward, insert in the CD slot with care. Let it run and transfer the files using the on-screen instructions.
- The downloaded file will get saved on the C drive. With the steps displayed on the screen, move with the installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Driver install without Disk
- Connecting the computer to active internet is the foremost step.
- The connection should be strong enough to support driver download.
- Firstly, get into the web browser and type the link in the search bar.
- After getting the page for entering the printer model, type it.
- Then, click on search for getting the HP Officejet Pro 6978 driver.
- Wait for the driver lists to come up on the screen.
- Next, choose the driver that you have on the list.
- Either you can check the description or directly download it from the site.
- Lastly, install the drivers and enable the auto-update option.