HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup and Install
According to the HP Officejet Pro 6970 review, it is an all-in-one device for office. It can also scan, copy and fax documents, in addition to printing. The printer takes less than a minute to print in duplex mode. In addition to printing through the office network, you can also print from mobile devices through HP officejet pro 6970 setup.
Get In Touch : www.quick-helps.com
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup Steps
Officejet Pro 6970 First Time Printer setup
The First Time Printer setup is mandatory for any printer model. Step by step instruction will make your setup simple and easy.
Unpacking the printer from the box
- In the first place, peel off the package seal and remove the protective tapes.
- Next, verify the printer components and keep them ready for setup.
- Then, place the HP Officejet Pro 6970 on top of a smooth surface.
- Always keep the HP Officejet Pro printer near the wall outlet.
- Eventually, make sure to discard the tapes and stickers from the paper tray.
Install Ink Cartridge
- Initially, examine the HP Officejet pro 6970 ink before the setup process.
- Now, pull out the HP Officejet pro 6970 ink cartridges from its pack.
- Then, move on with the HP Officejet pro 6970 ink cartridge setup.
- Eventually, lift the ink carriage door and clean its inner surface.
- Lastly, insert the ink cartridges into the slots and lock the carriage door.
Power Cable Connection
- Firstly, maintain the power cord ready for power connection.
- Secondly, plug one end of the power cable to the device and another end to the wall outlet.
- Thirdly, ensure the power socket is free from damage, before establishing the connection.
- Lastly, power on the Officejet Pro printer and set the printer preferences.
Load the paper
- The Officejet Pro 6970 printer supports different paper types.
- Refer the Officejet pro 6970 printer manual to find the compatible paper type.
- Eventually, arrange the papers in order. Then, pull out the paper tray.
- Consequently, examine the tray and align the paper.
- Generally slide the papers, such that it reaches the other edge.
Officejet Pro 6970 Setup Printer Features
The Officejet Pro 6970 printer is an all one printer which can print, copy, fax and scan. Sequentially, download the driver and carry out the Officejet Pro 6970 setup.
The print option is the basic attribute of the Officejet Pro printer. Complete the hardware setup for a successful operation.
Officejet Pro 6970 Connectivity modes
Printer connectivity is mandatory to proceed with printing works. The different connection methods are wired and wireless setup. Go with the instructions for quick and simple Officejet Pro 6970 printer setup.
Officejet Pro 6970 USB Setup
Bring out the hidden features of the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer by utilizing the USB setup. Follow the below steps for easy USB setup.
Step 1: Preparing for Officejet Pro 6970
- Initially, delete the outdated drivers from the computer. After removing the drivers files, follow the below instructions:
- In the first place, restart the device and printer to refresh the connection setup.
- Secondly, examine the USB cable. This should be in the range of 3 meters.
- Thirdly, search the USB port on the printer device. And then verify the router network supply.
- Lastly, add the Officejet Pro printer to the Devices and Printers section.
Step 2: Printer Connect & Software installation
- Basically, go to the printer manufacturer webpage and enter the printer model number.
- Then, browse for HP Officejet Pro 6970 driver on the internet.
- Next, pick the right driver to form the list of drivers.
- Sequentially hit on the Download option, after selecting the driver.
- Finally, explore the Downloaded driver file with the help of the installer.
Wired Network for Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
Step 1: Prepare for network setup & installations
- Initially, get the Ethernet cable and network router for the connection.
- To begin with, obtain the Ethernet cable that is sufficient to connect with the devices.
- Note: Don’t use telephone cable, in-place of Ethernet cable.
- Lastly, verify the cable to connect with the devices.
Step 2: Establishing a network for HP Officejet Pro printer
- In the first place, refresh the network connection between the devices.
- Next, turn on the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer and computer.
- Then, remove the plug cover from the cable.
- Finally, connect the Ethernet cable between the router and HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
Step 3: Installing the software
- Once you finish the above steps, install the HP Officejet Pro 6970 driver.
- Obtain perfect functioning by following the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer instruction.
- Then, start the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer software installation after reaching the driver page.
Wireless Network for Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
Initially, accomplish the wireless setup for installing the HP Officejet Pro 6970 driver. Proceed with the driver download, after the printer connection setup. Use the Officejet Pro 6970 wireless setup for achieving driver download.
Step 1: Prepare for the configuration
- In the first place, get the requirements for configuring the wireless network.
- This needs your network name, password, and network-connected computer.
- Then, examine the network flow from the router to Printer.
- The wireless setup can be achieved only with a proper internet connection.
Step 2: Connect to the wi-fi network
- At this point, choose the Wireless icon present on the control panel.
- Next, hit the Settings icon from the list.
- Then, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Later, proceed with the wireless instructions to complete the setup.
Step 3: Download & install the printer
- Firstly, explorer the internet to reaching the manufacturer site.
- Next, pick the appropriate driver and install it for the Officejet Pro printer model.
Prerequisites for Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
Utilize the Officejet Pro 6970 Printer manual for making the print job simple and easy. The Officejet Pro 6970 printer box comes with the following printer accessories:
Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-One Printer
- Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- User Manual
- Power cord
- USB cable