HP Officejet Pro 6968 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer pops up with problems because of improper setup. The below section will guide you with simple steps to fix the printer issues instantly. HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer instruction is clearly available in HP Officejet Pro 6968 troubleshooting manual. Dial our toll-free number to make it simple and easy.
- Connectivity Issue
- Configuration Error
- HP officejet pro 6968 troubleshooting
- Paper jam and Slow Print Problem
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Network Connection Settings
Network connection requirement:
Step1: Firstly, gather all the basic requirements needed for your network connection. This involves the network name and password.
Step2: Secondly, you just need to connect the computer with a wireless network.
Step3: Note: Try to connect the computer with a strong network connection.
Step4: Sequentially, establish the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer with the wireless network.
Printer driver installation:
Step5: In the first place, go to the official site to download the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver.
Step6: Then, click on the downloaded driver to go through the driver setup file.
Step7: Next, follow the HP Officejet Pro 6968 user manual to achieve the driver installation.
Step8: Now, verify the printer connections to confirm the settings.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Network Fails
- The main reason for the network connection problem is a poor network connection.
- To get rid of this issue, establish a connection before the driver installation.
- Firstly, power off the router and leave it as it is for several minutes.
- Secondly, close all the running programs and power off the computer.
- Note: Make sure to save the files and then close the running programs.
- Now, switch off the HP Officejet Pro printer and remove all the connected cables.
- Then, turn on the computer and HP Officejet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer.
- Next, establish the connection between the printer and router.
- Consequently, verify whether the printer is getting a network supply.
- If still the issues prolong, then reinstall the Printer HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver.
Uninstall Officejet Pro 6968 Drivers and Software
- In the first place, turn off the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Sequentially, discard the cables that are connected between the printer and the computer.
- Next, tap on the Start button of the HP Officejet Pro printer to power on the printer.
- Now, open the All Program option on your device to get into HP officejet pro 6968 network problem fix.
- Then, choose the Devices and Printer folder from all program option.
- Sequentially, the browser page will show the Devices & Printer folder.
- Consequently, obtain the printer name in the Devices and Printer section.
- Double-click on the HP Officejet Pro printer and choose the Uninstall option.
- Later, remove all the driver setup files from your computer.
Printer Officejet Pro 6968 Software Reinstall
- Before you try to reinstall the driver, remove all the previous driver files.
- Now move onto the Officejet Pro 6968 Printer driver download.
- Next, go to the official site by exploring the browser.
- Then, type the printer model name in the search field and click on the enter option.
- Here, the browser will display the available set of drivers on the screen.
- Pick the latest Officejet Pro 6968 driver and click on the Download option.
- Note: Ensure that the selected driver is compact with the operating device.
- Go to Officejet Pro 6968 printer software installation, once you complete the process.
- Finally, examine the driver installation by taking a sample print.
Disable Firewall Device Firmware
- Firewall Firmware actually blocks the malware from outer the network. Sequentially, you can disable the firewall when it is blocking the driver installation.
- To begin with, install the Print and Scan Doctor.
- Now, move to the Network option. Once you reach the corresponding section, hit on the Network option.
- Eventually, choose the Troubleshooting Firewalls from the drop-down menu.
- Consequently, search for the active firewall software. And then hit on active firewall software for disabling it.
- Simultaneously, follow with the above steps to disable the firewalls.
- Install the Officejet Pro 6968 software on the computer after disabling the firewall.