HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer is a leading innovative printer from Store. For high-volume print jobs, you can use this printer. The printer has the latest solutions for smart work. The printer exceeds the expectations of the business owners. Do more of what you love with the seamless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Manual
The printer can do smart Tasks shortcuts for two-sided scanning and printing. The printer maintains privacy and controls security when connected. Simultaneously, print and scan on both sides to save time. Refer to the HP Officejet Pro 9020 review TO explains the user experience. Discover the extended features with the HP Officejet Pro 9020 manual.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Setup
Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer
- To begin with, find the traces of the plasters and stickers on the box.
- Now, clear those plasters for unleashing the printer.
- Next, do a complete check on the printer and separate the accessories.
- Then, settle the machine on the sturdy table.
- Lastly, choose the power of the HP Officejet Pro 9020 for connection.
Connect to Power Cable
- The power cord will come in the folded package.
- At first, you need to select the ends to attach with the printer port and electric outlet.
- Without a doubt, attach the cable to the printer and turn it on.
- Now, hit the power button and check the connection lights.
- At last, go to the ink cartridge installation of the device.
Ink Cartridge Install
- Just follow the few tips while you perform the HP Officejet Pro 9020 cartridge setup.
- Then, take out the Officejet Pro 9020 ink from the pack of the printer.
- Now, clear the extending wrapper on the ink and keep it aside.
- Next, slide the cartridges to fit inside the slot.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Installation
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Install for Windows 10
- Based on the drivers that you download, HP Officejet Pro 9020 All-in-One printer does its job.
- Next, use the available methods for HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver download.
- If you use CD for downloading the drivers, then import the driver files.
- When you use the Printer site for driver download, move to it.
- Then, you can find the compatible drivers that we need to install.
- With the selected driver on the site, find the download button.
- From the listed downloaded drivers, install the file.
- The driver files move to the correct location with the help of the installer.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Install for Mac
- For managing the high-end printing work, avail of the HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver.
- The printer device works without error with the assistance of drivers.
- To make choice on the printer software, you need to head to the Printer site.
- Cite the printer manual to find the direct link.
- Next, in the proper format, enter the series number.
- Now, the driver’s list will display with the description and version.
- Then, choose the driver by referring to the version and description.
- At last, install the driver of the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer properly.
- Note: After completing the driver download, enable the Automatic option.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Services
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Officejet Pro 9020
- Firstly, prepare the printer with the completion of the HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup.
- Next, the printer should get the computer connection before printing.
- Then, the device should be fully installed with the paper and Officejet Pro 9020 ink.
- Now, open the document and have a glance at the file alignment.
- Later, find the File option on the document and click on Print.
Copy Document in HP Officejet Pro 9020
- For the purpose of copying, load the original document in the scanner.
- While locating your document, make sure that it fits on the right side.
- Next, specify the copy number on the control panel before starting.
- Now, hit the Settings option where you can change basic preferences.
- From the Settings icon, edit the copy settings.
- Lastly, go back to the home screen and click on Copy.
Scan Document in HP Officejet Pro 9020
- The first step for scanning the document is opening the scanner lid.
- Then, the written side should lie down on the scanner glass.
- Now, fix the document on the right side of the scanner area.
- Go to the printer control panel after you place the document.
- Next, hit the Scan option for taking scanned documents.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Problem Fix
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Offline issue for Windows 10 & Mac
- Demolish the error to maintain the active status of the printer.
- Often, your hp printer may stay offline or do not print the files.
- Then, the problem with the printer is setting.
- When you try to change the default settings to something else, follow the printer manual.
- Since few printer settings should have the option in the HP Officejet Pro 9020 manual.
- Most importantly, choose the Printer Offline and enable it.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Not come up with During Installing
- While installing the driver, you may get the issue of the printer not in the list.
- When the connection is of USB, then change the cable. If you still get the issues, then the problem is with the device.
- Now, reboot the machine after stopping the driver installation.
- Next, open a fresh browser and go to the Printer site.
- At last, select different drivers for downloading.
Fixing HP Officejet Pro 9020 ink cartridge Problem
- Replace the HP Officejet Pro 9020 ink cartridge if the ink is low.
- Now, use the ink cartridges from the store and purchase only from them.
- Check the ink level in the cartridge with the ink icon of the control panel.
- If the ink is fading out or printing with smears, then clean the nozzle.
- When there is any blockage in the cartridge, clean it properly before repositioning.