HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer Setup & Driver Download
HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer is perfect for print, copy, scan, and fax. The new printer comes with ink cartridges, power cable, setup poster, USB cord, etc. It supports wired and wireless connectivity setup. The memory of the OJ Pro 9018 printer is 512 MB. It is compatible with the computer and mobile devices.
For printing from mobile devices, certain software installation is necessary. The software includes Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Mobile Apps, etc. The printer has the efficiency to copy a maximum of 99 copies. Its copy resolution is 600 dpi and supports color copy. When it comes to Fax, its resolution for black is 300 x 300 dpi. The Fax memory of this printer is 100 pages.
HP Officejet Pro 918 Printer Setup Procedure
The general procedure for HP OJ Pro 9018 printer setup is:
- Open the box of the new printer and take it out.
- Keep the printer in a place where an electric outlet is there.
- Ensure that the electric outlet is stable and secure.
- Then, remove the covering things from the printer.
- Connect the power cable between the printer and the electric outlet.
- Power up the outlet to activate the HP OJ Pro 9018 printer.
- After that, make changes in the printer settings.
- Load the paper tray with suitable sheets.
- Load the cartridge slots with appropriate ink cartridges.
- Connect your computer to the printer using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm the HP Officejet Pro 9018 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Driver Download & Install
Setting up HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver on windows, as well as Mac device is not so difficult. Here are the standard steps for this process on both operating systems.
HP OJ Pro 8035 Driver Download - Windows 10
The general steps for setting up HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver on the Windows device are:
- Access the Windows computer and know the version of the OS.
- Download the updated version HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver on the computer.
- After that, go to the downloaded driver file and open it to run the installation.
- Carry on with the driver setup and choose the connectivity mode when the wizard asks.
- Complete this process and to confirm proper driver setup, print a sample file.
HP OJ Pro 8035 Driver Download - MAC
The basic procedure for installing the OJ Pro driver on the Mac operating system is:
- Check the Operating system version and find a suitable printer driver.
- Then, download HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver on your operating system.
- Run the downloaded driver file on the device and move on with the wizard procedure.
- When the screen prompts, select one network setup method.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 9018 driver installation and take a sample print.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for setting up Wi-Fi network on HP printer are:
- Access the wireless menu of your printer.
- Continue by selecting the wireless setup wizard.
- Now, a wide array of wireless networks appears on the printer screen.
- Touch the device Wi-Fi network to proceed with the setup process.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 9018 wireless setup.
HP Smart APP
The procedure for Wi-Fi network setup with HP Smart App is:
- Download the file- HP Smart App on your desired operating system.
- Open the downloaded app file and begin with its setup process.
- Finish the setup process using the wizard instructions.
- After that, adjust its settings based on your preference.
- Add the HP printer with the wizard steps
- Finally, complete HP Officejet Pro 9018 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer Diagnose
The procedure to solve the printer diagnose the problem is:
- Firstly, you have to get the software (HP Print and Scan Doctor).
- Download it on the computer and install it using the instructions on the screen.
- After that, open the software, choose the Start menu and click on your HP printer name.
- Finally, click on any one option- either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning based on the issue.
- Now, if the same problem occurs on the printer, call the customer support team.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Fails to Active
If the OJ Pro printer is not active, then implement the below-shown steps:
- Unplug the USB cable from your HP printer and power supply.
- Then, check and confirm that the USB cable is not having any damage.
- Now, ensure that the power supply is active and stable.
- After few seconds, make a connection between the power supply and printer with a USB cable.
- Activate the power supply to light up the HP printer.
- For additional assistance on printer activation, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Stopped Working
To fix the printer, not working problem, make use of the procedure given below:
- Make sure that HP OJ Pro 9018 printer and computer are securely connected.
- Then, ensure that your printer is in stable connection with the power port.
- Turn Off the printer and Switch on it.
- Access the computer and uninstall the printer driver from the device.
- Get Driver Easy software for your device and download it.
- Install the software and go for Scan Now option to scan the computer.
- The scanning process will identify the issues with the printer driver.
- Choose Update, which is near your HP printer name.
- Set up a suitable printer driver on the device.
- Go for Devices and Printer under the control panel and right-click on OJ Pro 9018 name.
- Set OJ Pro 9018 as the default printer and cancel the print jobs.
- Verify and confirm that the printer ink cartridges are accurate.
- Ensure that the printer is free from paper jams.
- Lastly, print with an HP printer.
- Still, the printer is showing the same issue, reach us.