HP Officejet Pro 9015e Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer is an all-in-bundle of many print features. Connect your Oj Pro 9015e printer to Wi-Fi and print from your comfort zone. Make business printing need a breeze with the best features available in the HP Oj Pro printer. Also, scan, copy, and fax files in an instant with the Oj Pro printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Setup Instructions
- Uncover the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer package and detach the printer parts.
- Now, take out the HP Oj Pro printer and unleash the protective materials.
- Find a flat surface near a wall outlet to fix the HP Oj Pro 9015e printer.
- Take a power cable and uncover the protective materials from it.
- Now, connect the power cable between the Oj Pro printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and complete all the printer display settings on-screen.
- Go to the cartridge access area and install quality HP ink cartridges.
- Clean the input paper tray and stuff printing sheets without harming the edges.
- Then download and install the HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver.
- Run a test print to check the HP Officejet Pro 9015e setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver Download & Install
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver Download and Install for Windows 10
- Switch on the Windows PC and update the Windows Operating System.
- Now, go to the browser and activate all the third-party applications.
- Search for an HP website and enter the HP Oj Pro printer model.
- Tap on the printer model and wait for the HP website to show the drivers.
- Find a compatible driver and tap on the download button to download the files.
- Now, click on the downloaded HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver and get an installer wizard.
- Follow the on-screen driver installation instructions present on the wizard.
- Next, choose a network mode to connect the Oj Pro printer to Windows at ease.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Driver Download and Install for Mac
- Switch on the MAC PC and upgrade the OS on your MAC to proceed.
- Next, turn on the firewall settings and go to a secure web browser.
- Find an official web browser and search for an updated HP website.
- Type the printer model and tap on it to get driver suggestions.
- Pick a compatible HP Oj Pro 9015e driver and click on the download button.
- Wait for the driver to download on your MAC. Now, go to the Downloads folder.
- Double-click on the driver file and get an installer with driver installation steps.
- Follow the steps and pick a connectivity method to continue printing.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
Follow the below steps for HP Officejet Pro 9015e Wireless setup instructions:
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 9015e printer, PC, and router.
- Place the Oj Pro printer near the router and continue with the steps given below.
- Go to the control panel of the Oj Pro 9015e printer and tap on the home icon.
- Pick the settings menu and click on the network settings option to proceed.
- Now, choose wireless settings and open the wizard with setup steps.
- Enter the network name and WEP key of the wireless network and hit Ok.
HP Smart App
- Download and install the HP Smart App from an official HP website online.
- Now, accept all the HP Smart App permissions and open the App.
- Tap on the plus sign to add the HP Oj Pro 9015e printer to the Smart App.
- Now, go to the registration menu and sign up with your HP account.
- Register the Oj Pro printer and click on the scan to Cloud printer.
- Else, choose a remote printing service to print files from wherever you are.
HP Officejet Pro 9015e Troubleshooting
How do I troubleshoot my HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e?
- These instructions will help you troubleshoot the printer problems.
- Remove the power cable keeping your printer active.
- Now, switch off your computer system and wait for 2 minutes.
- Next, connect the power cable and affix the USB cable.
- Check if there are no damages to the USB cable.
- Next, assign print tasks and check if your Oj Pro printer prints with no hassles.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e printer to my Wi-Fi?
- Go to the control panel of the HP Oj Pro 9015e printer and click on the home button.
- Choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings menu.
- Next, go to the wireless settings menu and open the wireless setup screen.
- Follow the steps and enter the network name and password of your router.
- The Oj pro 9015e printer will connect to Wi-Fi.
Why is my HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e not printing over a wireless network?
- Check if your Oj Pro 9015e printer is within the network range of the router.
- Now, check whether the router receives a consistent power supply.
- Also, look to that your PC and printer have the same wireless connection.
- Check whether you have affixed your HP Oj Pro 9015e printer to Wi-Fi.
- Then, start printing your files from wherever you are.
How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 9015e to my computer?
- Choose a flat corner near an electrical socket to place the Oj Pro printer.
- Place the PC near your Oj Pro 9015e printer.
- Next, install an updated HP Officejet Pro 9015e driver and tap on the USB cable connection method.
- Now, connect the USB cable between your PC and the HP Oj Pro printer.
- Assign print tasks and check if the printer prints with no issues.