- Open the new OJ pro printer pack.
- Take the accessories and printer out from the package.
- Then, clear off all the packing materials from the printer.
- Place the printer adjacent to the wall outlet.
- Switch on the outlet, and your printer will activate.
- Then, adjust the printer settings.
- Switch on the device and check its internet connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Print, Scan, Copy and Fax easily and quickly with HP Officejet Pro 9014. The printer has four ink cartridges. It includes black, yellow, magenta, and cyan-colored inks. The OJ Pro 9014 supports HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. It is suitable for duplex printing and has a print speed of 22 ppm for black prints.
For color prints, it has a speed of 18 ppm. The print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi, and the maximum print area is 216 x 356 mm. It has a monthly duty cycle of 25,000 pages. The printer uses Contact Image Sensor technology for scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Printer Setup Instructions
- Download the compatible driver on the device.
- Install the driver as per the on-screen instruction.
- While installing the driver, select the connectivity method.
- After that, load ink cartridges into the Bluetooth slots.
- Load sheets into the OJ printer tray.
- Finally, print a sample document to ensure proper setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Driver Download & Install
Driver download and setting up HP Officejet Pro 9014 is a quick process. For this, you have to follow a set of procedures. Here are the instructions for HP OJ Pro 9014 driver setup on mac and windows:
HP OJ Pro 9014 Driver Download - Windows 10
- Turn ON the computer.
- Download the suitable OJ Pro 9014 driver on the device.
- Start the installation by opening the downloaded driver.
- Once the installation begins, proceed with the setup steps.
- Then, complete the installation and move on to your printer tray.
- Feed suitable sheets on the tray.
- Make sure that your device and printer are in connection.
- Print a sample file.
HP OJ Pro 9014 Driver Download - MAC
- Power up the computer.
- Saw the HP 9014 driver on your computer.
- Begin with the driver setup by opening the driver file.
- Once the driver setup process, continue with the wizard steps.
- Finish the HP driver setup and go to the printer paper tray.
- Place suitable sheets on the printer tray.
- Now, ensure that the devices are in connection.
- Finally, print a test file.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up the Officejet Pro 9014 printer.
- Go to the OJ Pro printer wireless menu.
- Then, choose the wireless setup wizard.
- A list of available Wi-Fi network names will show up on the screen.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name to begin with the wireless setup process.
- Finish the network setup process.
- Print a sample document to ensure proper network setup.
HP Smart APP
- Get a suitable HP Smart App for your computer.
- Once you get it, download the app on the device.
- Then, double-click on the app to begin with the setup.
- Finish installing the software and open it.
- ON the Bluetooth and set the location.
- Then, set up your HP printer on the software.
- After that, print a sample file to ensure Officejet Pro 9014 wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Troubleshooting
HP OJ Pro 9014 Not Scanning
If your printer is not scanning, follow the steps below:
- Ensure that all the USB connections on the printer are perfect.
- Then, confirm that your printer settings are accurate.
- Then, move on to your device.
- Go to Device Manager and choose the Scan feature.
- Right-click on the Scan icon and click on the option- Update Driver Software.
- Then, remove the connection between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, unplug the USB cable connection between the computer and printer.
- Try scanning with your OJ pro printer.
If your printer is still having a scanning problem, feel free to reach us.
HP Officejet Pro 9014 Not Printing
If your printer is not functioning, then use the below steps:
- Turn off your printer and remove all the USB cable from the printer.
- Now, make a connection between the wall outlet and printer with a USB cable.
- ON the printer and check all the printer settings.
- Then move on to your computer.
- Check and confirm that the installed driver is suitable for your device.
- Or else, delete the printer driver from the device.
- Reinstall the OJ Pro 9014 driver on your computer.
- After that, try printing a document.
- When you try to print, set your printer as a default.
- Finally, print a sample file.
- If your OJ printer fails to print, get in touch with us.