In this blog, we listed out the procedure to fix some printer problems. However, if you need any clarification in this or have any other doubt, reach us.
How to troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer issues?
When it comes to the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer, you might face some issues. However, you can troubleshoot the problems quickly. Here we are providing the methods to fix some common printer problems.
HP OJ Pro 9010 Printer Not Online
If your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is not online, then implement the following steps:
- Save “HP Print and Scan Doctor” on your desktop.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Then, access the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Choose your printer name and then click on the option – Manage.
- Now, click the “Set as Default” option.
- Finally, move on to your printer and check whether it is in online mode.
Now, still, if your printer is in offline mode, contact technical expert.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Failed Connecting to Wireless Network
If your printer fails to connect with the Wi-Fi network, then follow the steps below:
- Check your device Wi-Fi network.
- Then, check the wireless settings.
- Make sure that your device Wi-Fi network is there in the printer.
If everything is fine, but your printer is still not connecting to Wi-Fi, then contact our expert team.
HP OJ Pro 9010 Scanning Problem
To fix the scanning problem with OJ Pro 9010 printer, use the steps given below:
- Get Scan app compatible with your computer.
- Install Scan app and choose the option- Finder.
- Click on the Go option.
- Then, click “Applications” two times and choose – Image Capture.
- Now, select your printer and start scanning.
- Still, if any problem in scanning, delete the printer software.
- Then, install HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver and software on your device.
- Finally, restart your device.
If you still experience a scanning problem with your HP printer, call us.