HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup & Driver Download
The new HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is suitable for mobile printing. For this, you need Apple AirPrint, HP Smart App, etc.
It supports yellow, black, magenta, and cyan color ink cartridges. The printer’s input capacity is 250 sheets, and the output capacity is sixty sheets. It supports borderless printing on the photo, as well as brochure paper. The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer supports automatic 2-sided printing. For printing, the printer uses thermal inkjet technology.
You can use this printer for copy, fax, and scan. For a copy, 600 dpi is the resolution and can copy a maximum of 99 copies.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup Procedure
- Keep the printer package on the floor safely.
- Now, open the pack and take the printer accessories out.
- Then, take the printer out safely from the printer package.
- Remove all the papers and other coverings from the HP printer.
- Take the USB cord from the accessories got from the printer package.
- After that, remove the printer coverings from the USB cord.
- Connect the USB cord to your power supply and the printer.
- ON the printer and move on to its LED panel.
- Change the printer settings as per the requirements.
- Power up the computer.
- Download the printer driver on your computer.
- Install it with the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the OJ Pro printer and computer with a USB cable or Wi-Fi network
- Load the cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Then, load compatible papers in the tray.
- Print a file to ensure proper setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download & Install
Installing a suitable driver on your operating system helps in the printer functioning. With the latest driver, you can make use of the advanced print features. The HP printer driver is available for windows and Mac OS versions. You have to check and confirm the OS version before downloading the driver.
HP OJ Pro 9010 Driver Download - Windows 10
- Power up the windows computer.
- Check the OS version.
- Get the driver compatible with your OS.
- Then, download it on the Windows computer.
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver file to begin with the installation.
- After that, carry out the on-screen steps.
- While continuing with the steps, choose a method to connect devices.
- Then, finish the HP OJ Pro 9010 driver setup process and take a sample print.
HP OJ Pro 9010 Driver Download - MAC
- Turn ON the Apple device and if there is any USB connection on the device, unplug it.
- Find the printer driver that is supporting your operating system.
- Then, save it on your operating system.
- After that, start the installation process by opening the downloaded file.
- Next, select the network setup method when the setup windows ask.
- Now, when the installation wizard asks to add your HP printer, add it.
- Choose the name of your HP printer from the printer list and choose the option – Print Using.
- Select your printer name and complete the driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
For HP Officejet Pro 9010 wireless setup, two methods are there. The first method is Wireless Setup Wizard and the second method is HP Smart App. You can decide the setup method based on your requirements. Here are the instructions for the Wi-Fi network setup using two methods:
- Take your new printer and unbox it.
- Remove the packing materials and turn it ON.
- Then, switch on the computer.
- Ensure to have an active wireless connection.
- Go to printer settings and choose to restore network settings.
- Move on to the wireless setup wizard option and proceed.
- The printer screen will showcase several SSIDs.
- You have to tap on your SSID and complete the entire process
- Finally, to verify the Wi-Fi setup, take a print.
- Open your mobile device browser.
- Search for HP Smart App.
- Once you get the respective app, download it on the device.
- Click the app file two times to open it.
- Once the app opens, the setup process begins.
- Move on with wizard steps and finish the installation.
- Open HP Smart App and set the preferred location.
- Enable the Bluetooth and add OJ Pro 9010 on it.
- Lastly, complete the connectivity setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is not online
Your printer may not show online if it does not communicate with the computer. To fix this, make sure that the USB cord connection is proper between printer and computer. Now, if the devices are wirelessly connected, then make sure that the Wi-Fi network is perfect.
If everything is perfect and still the printer is not online, download HP Print and Scan Doctor. After that, install it with the wizard steps. Then, open and click on the Start button. Now, choose the preferred printer and set it as a default device. If you experience the same problem once again, then contact us anytime.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Factory Reset
For this, go to the setup option of the printer. Then, select the “service” option and tap the restore default settings. Now, you have to wait for the reset process to finish.
After that, the printer will automatically restart. If any doubt in this process, call our technical team and get expert guidance at every step.