HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Setup & Driver Download
With the Officejet Pro 8035 printer, you can get high-quality prints. The memory of Officejet Pro 8035 is 256MB. It can load up to 225 sheets in the input tray, and 60 sheets are its output capacity.
You can print with HP OJ Pro 8035 easily. To print using all the printer features, you have to install the OJ Pro 8035 driver. While installing the driver, ensure that it is compatible with your operating system.
The OJ Pro 8035 printer is compatible with mobile printing. It supports mobile printing via Apple Air Print, HP Smart, Mophria™ Certified, and Wi-Fi® Direct Printing. The capacity of its automatic document feeder is 35 sheets. It has four ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Setup Procedure
- Unbox the Officejet Pro 8035 printer pack.
- Get the HP 8035 accessories from the package.
- Keep the accessories in a secure place.
- Now, take the OJ Pro printer and place it in a safe position.
- Tear off all the unnecessary coverings from the OJ Pro 8035.
- Make a secure connection between the electric outlet and OJ Pro 8035 printer.
- Switch on the electric outlet; your OJ Pro 8035 will power up.
- Take the OJ Pro cartridge and remove the packing material from it.
- Load the cartridges into the OJ Pro 8035 cartridge slot.
- Now, move on to OJ Pro 8035 paper tray.
- Align compatible papers in the tray and close it.
- Connect the printer with your computer via a wireless or wired connection.
- Finally, print a file as a test to ensure the Officejet Pro 8035 printer setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver Download & Install
Officejet Pro 8035 driver download and installation are necessary for efficient printing. You can use either the standard or upgraded version driver. When it comes to drivers, it is available for Mac, as well as Windows OS. While downloading the driver, make sure that it is compatible with your OS.
Here, we are explaining how to download and setup Officejet Pro 8035 driver on Windows and Mac.
HP OJ Pro 8035 Driver Download - Windows 10
The simple procedure for Officejet Pro 8035 driver download and set up on Window OS are:
- Power up your computer.
- Go to the device properties to know its OS version.
- After that, get the Officejet Pro 8035 Pro driver apt for your OS.
- Download the HP 8035 driver on the computer.
- Go to the folder where you saved the OJ pro driver file.
- Click on the OJ Pro 8035 driver two times.
- Now, the driver setup of OJ Pro 8035 will begin.
- Carry out the driver installation as per the wizard steps.
- When the wizard prompts, click on the desired method of connectivity.
- Continue and finish HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver setup.
- Finally, try printing a document to confirm proper installation.
HP OJ Pro 8035 Driver Download - MAC
The Officejet Pro 8035 setup Guide for driver downloading in Mac device are:
- Go to your Mac device.
- Ensure that it does not have any USB connection.
- Download the driver for OJ Pro 8035 on the Mac.
- Start the OJ Pro 8035 driver setup by double-clicking the downloaded file.
- Continue until the network setup methods appear on the screen.
- Choose the network setup method as per your desire.
- Now, add your OJ Pro printer to the computer.
- Then choose your printer when a list of printers appears on the screen.
- Click on “Print Using” and select your OJ Pro 8035 printer.
- Now, click “Add” and finish the Officejet Pro 8035 driver setup.
- Lastly, print a file to ensure installation is proper.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
Setting up a wireless network in the OJ pro 8035 printers is an easy process. For this, you need a power cable, OJ Pro 8035 driver, Wireless network, and router. Thus, before starting the wireless setup process, make sure that you have all these things.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up your device and ensure to have strong internet.
- Then move on to your OJ Pro 8035 printer and power it up.
- Choose the option – Setup and move on to wireless setup wizard.
- The OJ Pro 8035 printer will start searching for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once the search is over, you will see a range of Wi-Fi networks.
- Touch on your desired Wi-Fi network to continue.
- If yours preferred Wi-Fi network does not appear, then add your Wi-Fi network.
- When the setup wizard prompts, provide your Wi-Fi network name.
- Then, enter the password to proceed.
- Finally, finish the Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup.
HP Smart APP
- To begin with, get a smartphone.
- Connect the smartphone with a secure internet connection.
- Then, open the phone’s browser and search for HP Smart App.
- Save the app on your smartphone.
- Move on to the folder where you saved the app.
- Double-click on the app and install it with the wizard steps.
- Open the installed HP Smart App and set the location.
- Then, ON the Bluetooth and move on to the home screen.
- Choose the Add Printer option and select your printer name.
- Complete Officejet Pro 8035 wireless setup and print a document as a sample.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Troubleshooting
Officejet Pro 8035 Scan not working
- The scanning problem arises if the printer scan driver has a problem.
- This problem can also occur if the scan driver is not in the device.
- In this situation, remove the OJ Pro 8035 and add the printer again.
- If you experience the same problem, then contact our experts.
OJ Pro 8035 printing problem
- If the HP 8035 showing a printing problem, then check the printer print settings and reset if needed.
- Still, if the problem occurs, then contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Alignment problem
- Open the paper tray of your OJ pro printer. Ensure that the papers kept in the tray are compatible.
- Align the papers. After that, check the printer settings and ensure everything is proper.
- Then, check the ink cartridges. If any empty cartridge, replace them with new ink cartridges. Finally, try printing a test file. For more expert assistance, contact our tech professionals.
Officejet Pro 8035 is Offline.
The Officejet Pro 8035 printer will show offline because of the reasons given below:
- If any problem with Officejet Pro 8035 driver, then the printer will show offline.
- The printer is not having a connection with the Wi-Fi network of your device.
- The OJ Pro 8035 functioning is not proper due to Firewall blocking or any software setup problem.
HP OJ Pro 8035 Quality of Scanning Not Good
- If any problem with the quality of scanning, then ensure that the problem is not related to printing. After that, clean the OJ Pro 8035 printer scanner.
- Then, reset the HP 8035 settings and clean the ADF roller of your OJ Pro Printer.
- Finally, adjust the scanning settings of your printer. For additional info, reach out to us.