HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Now, use Officejet Pro 8028 printer for premium-quality prints. The new HP 8028 printer arrives with a setup poster, USB cord, power cable, and ink cartridges. It includes yellow, cyan, black, and magenta ink cartridges.
The printer has the capability to copy more than 90 copies. Moreover, it has a resolution of 600 dpi for a copy.
Additionally, you can use this printer for fax. You can fax a maximum of 100 pages. The fax resolution for the black color is 300 x 300 dpi. The speed of fax transmission is 4 seconds per page.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Setup Steps
- Uncover the new HP Officejet Pro 8028 printer.
- You will get the printer accessories; take them out.
- Tear off the coverings and packing materials from your printer.
- Confirm that printer and power outlet are near each other.
- Activate the electric outlet; your OJ pro printer will power up.
- Now, access the HP printer settings.
- Adjust the printer settings based on your preference.
- After that, go to your chosen computer.
- Check the internet connection.
- Then, download the HP Officejet Pro 8028 driver.
- After that, install the driver using the on-screen instructions.
- When you are installing the driver, choose the connectivity method.
- After that, print a paper to ensure proper HP Officejet Pro 8028 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver Download & Install
Download and install OJ Pro 8028 easily on Windows and Mac devices. For this, you need to follow a set of instructions. Here are the instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8028 driver setup on both operating systems.
HP OJ Pro 8028 Driver Download - Windows 10
The steps for driver downloading and installation on a Windows computer are:
- Turn on your windows device.
- Go to the device browser.
- Find Officejet Pro 8028 driver suitable for your OS.
- Then, download the OJ pro driver on your computer.
- After that, access the driver file and open it to start the installation.
- Continue with the setup process.
- Select the desired network setup method from the available options.
- Now, finish the installation process with the steps on the screen.
- Finally, for ensuring proper setup, take a print.
HP OJ Pro 8028 Driver Download - MAC
The standard procedure for Officejet Pro 8028 driver on Mac is:
- Power up the Apple computer.
- Check the internet and ensure it is proper.
- Remove the USB connections from your computer.
- Find either the HP printer driver or HP Smart App for your OS.
- Once you find it, download the same.
- Then, open it to initiate the driver setup.
- Once it starts, move on with the wizard instructions.
- When you proceed, you will come across an option for network setup.
- Choose any of the available options and finish the process.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup
As of now, the Wi-Fi network set up in HP printer is a simple process. For HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless setup, two methods are available. You can choose the setup method based on your convenience. Here we are explaining both of the methods for your reference:
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up your device and OJ Pro 8028 printer.
- Go to the printer Wi-Fi settings.
- Choose the given option – wireless setup wizard.
- Several Wi-Fi networks will showcase on the printer screen.
- Choose your wireless ID name.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 8028 wireless setup.
- Load papers in the printer tray.
- Open the file and click on the option – Print.
- Select your printer name and print.
HP Smart APP
- Access your mobile phone.
- Then, confirm that your device has a stable net.
- Search for the HP Smart App raw file.
- Download the file on the device.
- After that, install it properly on the device.
- Then, make necessary settings on the HP Smart App.
- Now, move on to your home screen.
- Next, you have to set up your printer on it.
- For printer setup, choose OJ pro 8038 printer from the list and finish the Wi-Fi setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Troubleshooting
If HP Officejet pro 8028 printer offline issue faced, then download the HP Print and Scan Doctor. After that, move on to the folder where you saved the file. Now, you have to open it to start installation. Once the installation begins, finish the process with the wizard steps.
After that, open HP Print and Scan Doctor. Choose the button - start and click on your respective printer name. Now, if any updates available, do it when the wizard asks. Finally, choose your HP 8028 as the default printer. If the printer is still showing offline, call our technical team.
If you see an error code in your printer, then you have to reset it. For this, unplug the USB cord from the electric outlet and printer. Your printer will turn off. After sixty seconds, connect the outlet and HP printer with the USB cord. Then, power up the printer. Still, if an error code appears, contact our experts.
To reset your printer, you have to switch off it. After that, remove the USB cord connection between the printer and the power source. After some time, connect them again and turn on the printer. Now, your printer is ready. For more guidance, you can contact us without any hesitation.