HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Setup & Driver Download
The all-new HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer comes with a power code, ink cartridges, instant ink flyer, and ink caution flyer. It is a good printer for print, fax, copy, and scan. The memory of the OJ Pro printer is 256 MB and is suitable for printing via mobile devices. For this, you need Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Certified.
When it comes to paper handling, its input capacity is 225 sheets and 10 envelopes. The output paper handling capacity is 60 sheets. For the copying process, the printer has a resolution of 600 dpi and a speed of 29 cpm. The printer supports the color fax. Its fax resolution is 300 x 300 dpi for black.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Setup Procedure
The procedure for setting up HP OJ Pro 8025 printer is:
- Take the new printer pack and open it.
- Then, clear off all the coverings from the printer and connect a USB cable to it.
- Now, the same USB connects to the power outlet.
- Switch ON the outlet to power up the printer.
- Once the printer lights up, change the printer settings.
- Go to the printer tray and feed compatible papers in it.
- Then, move on to the cartridge slots and insert suitable ink cartridges.
- Connect the computer and printer with a Wi-Fi network or USB cable.
- Finally, print a test document to confirm HP Officejet Pro 8025 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Driver Download & Install
The HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver download and setup is simple on Mac and Windows devices. For this, implement the procedure mentioned below.
HP OJ Pro 8025 Driver Download - Windows 10
The instructions for driver download and set up on Windows computer are:
- Go to the Windows computer and move on to its properties.
- You will get to know the OS version. Download the printer driver suitable with the OS.
- After that, initiate the driver setup process and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Select the appropriate network setup method and finish the process.
- Finally, to ensure HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver setup, print a file.
HP OJ Pro 8025 Driver Download - MAC
The basic method for installing HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver on a Mac computer is:
- ON the Mac operating system and check the properties.
- You will see the Mac OS version. After that, save the compatible driver on the device.
- Then, access the driver file and initiate the installation process.
- Proceed with the instructions shown on your screen and complete the process.
- Lastly, print a document to confirm the proper driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 80325 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
Set up the Wi-Fi network on the printer using the Wireless Setup Wizard with the following steps:
- Activate the Officejet Pro 8025 printer and go to its wireless menu.
- Select the Wi-Fi network setup option and tap on your device Wi-Fi name.
- Move on with the process to enter the network passkey.
- Complete the wireless network setup process and open a file on the computer.
- Take a test print to confirm proper HP OJ Pro 8025 Wi-Fi setup.
HP Smart APP
To set up the wireless network on your HP printer using HP Smart App, use the below steps:
- Firstly, get the RAR file of the HP Smart App.
- Download the file on the device and start the setup process.
- After that, finish the HP Smart App setup process and open it.
- Make the required changes in the app and move on to add your printer.
- Finish HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer Diagnose
The general procedure for solving printer diagnose the problem is:
- Initially, get HP Print and Scan Doctor software for your device.
- Download the software and run it, to begin with, the installation.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor with the procedure given on the device.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor and click Start and choose the OJ Pro printer name.
- Lastly, choose the preferred option- Fix Scanning or Fix Printing.
- Still, if the printer faces the same problem, contact the tech team.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Fails to Active
If in case the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer is not active, follow the below-listed steps:
- Disconnect the power cable connection between the electric supply and the HP printer.
- Then, ensure that the cable is not having any problem.
- Make sure that the electric port is secure and active.
- After some time, connect the printer to the electric supply using a USB cable.
- Power up the electric supply; your printer will power up.
- If you require extra guidance on activating your printer, contact our team.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Stopped Working
The method to solve this printer problem is:
- Ensure that the connection between the computer and printer is stable.
- Check and confirm that the connection between the printer and the power supply is secure.
- Delete the Officejet Pro 8025 driver from the computer and download Driver Easy.
- Install Driver Easy using the wizard steps and open it to choose the Scan now option.
- Now, Driver Easy will scan the computer.
- After scanning, you will the Update option adjacent to your printer name.
- Install the printer driver and go to the device control panel.
- Now, go for Devices and Printers and right-click on the name of your HP printer.
- Then, choose your printer as the default printer.
- Once it is set, stop the print jobs.
- Then, confirm that the cartridge slots have proper ink cartridges.
- Confirm to have no paper jams in the printer and take a print.
- For more detailed information on OJ Pro 8025 printer, call our experts.