HP Officejet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer is ideal for workgroups that demand productivity. According to the HP Officejet Pro 6968 review, it produces professional-quality and handles many tasks. You can connect the printer in the way that you want. Let it be Ethernet and wireless network connection. Eventually, you can also print from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC. In the first place complete the printer configuration for your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Make the setup process simple by getting guidance from our professional team.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Manual
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Setup
Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer
- In the first place, search for a rigid place to place the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Then, pull out the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the printer box. Next, take the printer components from the box.
- Now, remove all the packaging materials from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- At last, examine the printer components for any damages.
Connect to Power Cable
- Firstly, check the port at the rear side of the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Secondly, insert one end of the power cable to the rear side of the HP Officejet Pro printer.
- Thirdly, insert the other end of the power cable to the wall outlet.
- After a few minutes, turn on the HP OfficejetPro 6968 printer.
Ink Cartridge Install
- Initially, lift the cartridge access door of HP OfficejetPro 6968 printer.
- Then, take out the ink cartridge for Officejet Pro 6968 cartridge setup.
- Now, insert the Officejet Pro 6968 ink into the cartridge slot.
- Refer to the color code that is available on cartridge slot for insert.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Installation
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Install for Windows 10
- Firstly, connect your Officejet Pro 6968 printer and computer with a power supply.
- Secondly, you need to get a strong network connection for high-quality printing.
- Thirdly, expand the browser and go to the manufacturer site.
- Next, search for Officejet Pro 6968 driver for windows in the browser.
- Then, tap on the driver option for getting the available drivers.
- At the same time, select the suitable driver setup file. And then download the driver by tapping on the download option.
- Hit on the download option and wait until the driver gets completely downloaded.
- Sequentially, run the HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver file on your computer.
- Once you complete the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer software installation, start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Install for Mac
- In the first place, ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 6968 and Mac computer gets sufficient power.
- Next, obtain the latest HP Officejet Pro driver from the browser.
- Maintain a strong network connection until you complete the installation.
- Then, go to the official webpage and type in HP OfficejetPro 6968 in the search field.
- Now, the available list of Printer HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver will be seen on the browser.
- Here, choose the compatible driver and hit on the download option.
- Consequently, determine the driver specification before you download or install the driver.
- Later, complete the driver installation with Officejet Pro 6968 printer instruction.
- Lastly, perform a print task with HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Services
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Officejet Pro 6968
- In the first place, perform the hardware setup and configuration.
- Note: Make sure that there is a connection between the ojpro printer and the computer.
- Next, open the document on your device for printing.
- Then, go to the settings menu and do the print setting modification if necessary.
- Sequentially, you can also change the appearance and layout of the document to print.
- Finally, tap on the print option which is at the bottom of the screen.
Copy Document in HP Officejet Pro 6968
- Initially, choose the document which you desire to copy.
- Next, expand the document to set its specifications.
- Now, find the copy option on the control panel of the Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Eventually, enter the number of copies that you wish to copy.
- Sequentially, change the copy settings, if necessary. And then tap on the Copy option.
- Get more information from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 manual for OfficejetPro 6968 setup.
Scan Document in HP Officejet Pro 6968
- Firstly, place the document to scan beneath the scanner bed.
- Secondly, go to the app store to install the Smart app.
- Thirdly, click on the scan option on the control panel of the Officejet Pro printer.
- Eventually, preview the document to be scanned using the Preview option.
- Finally, hit on the scan button and select the location to save the document.