HP Officejet 5255 Printer Manual
HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-One Printer does printing functions perfectly. It also allows faxing which is very common in the corporate world. You can print on various paper sizes which include envelopes, legal, and letter sizes. Borderless printing is also available with an HP Officejet printer. As per the oj5255 review, duplex printing is one of the important aspects to look for. This makes printing fast and automatic without requiring any attention. Instant Ink keeps track of the ink amounts in the OfficeJet 5255 ink cartridge.
HP Officejet 5255 Setup
Unboxing HP Officejet 5255 printer
- Begin the printer setup by dragging out the oj5255 printer from the printer box.
- Next, place the printer on top of the flat surface.
- Now, remove the wrapper from the printer box, without causing damage to the printer.
- Note: Ensure to remove the tapes from the ink cartridge area and scanner glass.
Connect to Power Cable
- Now, connect the oj5255 Printer with an electric socket through the power cable.
- Tip: Make the power cable connection stable between the printer and computer.
- After some time, turn on the Officejet printer and computer.
- Next, set the printer preferences such as language, region, etc.
Ink Cartridge Install
- oj5255 printer comes with two ink cartridges
- Now, lift the ink cartridge access door and remove the new cartridges from its pack.
- Gently, insert the ink cartridges into the corresponding slot.
- Once you complete the Officejet 5255 cartridge setup, lower the cartridge access door.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Installation
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Install for Windows 10
- In the first place, choose the driver which is compatible with the OS of your Windows computer.
- Now, download the Officejet 5255 driver from the original site.
- Easy start app is also available for downloading and installing the oj5255 driver.
- Gradually, move onto the Software and Driver Download section and select the printer model.
- Then, pick the compact driver and tap on the download option.
- Note: Always choose the full feature driver for enjoying all the features.
- At the time of the driver installation, you need to select the connection type.
- Once complete with the installation, your printer will be ready to print, scan, copy, etc.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Install for Mac
- Before you start the process, know the network information such as name and security code.
- Disconnect all the USB cables, before HP Officejet 5255 install.
- Next, tap on the Apple icon and select the System Preference option.
- Now, click on the plus sign and choose the option Add Printer to add the printer to the list.
- Then, browse for a compatible HP Officejet driver.
- Follow the HP Officejet 5255 printer instruction to download and install the printer driver.
- Eventually, it enables the required features to cherish the print job.
- You can select the printer properties and make your printer preferences.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general instructions for network setup on OJ 5255 are:
- Firstly, ensure that the device you are using has a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Switch on your HP printer and access the wireless menu.
- Choose – Wi-Fi setup menu and the printer will showcase a range of wireless networks.
- Select your network name and finish HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup.
- Open a file on your computer.
- Print the file to confirm that your wireless setup is perfect.
HP Smart App
The procedure for Wi-Fi setup via this software is:
- Download the HP Smart app on your device.
- Move on to the location where you saved the app.
- Extract the file and install it using on-screen steps.
- After that, make essential adjustments in the app settings.
- Finish the process and open a document on your device.
- Print the document to verify proper setup.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Services
HP Officejet 5255 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Officejet 5255
- Firstly, open the document to print.
- Now, explore the print job settings for the best results.
- Before you print, adjust the text font and size.
- Also, choose the layout options to change any other appearance settings.
- Next, click the Printer Properties to access more layout, and advanced print settings.
- Eventually, change the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- Finally, click on ok and print.
Copy Document in HP Officejet 5255
- Initially, open the document to print.
- Next, explore the print job settings for better results.
- Now, move to the settings option to adjust the text font and size.
- Eventually, choose the number of copies to print.
- Then tap on the preview option to verify the correctness before printing it.
- At last, click on the Copy icon on the control panel.
- At this point, the Officejet printer will make copies of the document.
Scan Document in HP Officejet 5255
- Initially, place the document on the scanner bed.
- Make sure the document faces the downward.
- Now, select the preview option to make the corresponding changes.
- If you want to scan more than one document, select the add option.
- Tap on the edit option, if you want to edit the document.
- Finally, tap the scan icon and save it on the computer.
HP Officejet 5255 Problem Fix
HP Officejet 5255 Offline issue for Windows 10 & Mac
- Initially, check the cable connections between your printer, network router, and computer.
- Make sure none of the cables are loose and the printer is powered on.
- Next, check whether the printer software is up-to-date.
- If not, reinstall the Printer Officejet 5255 driver.
- Still not fixed, then reset the printing system.
HP Officejet 5255 Not come up with During Installing
- Use the below steps, if Officejet printer is not found while installing the software:
- First, reset the print system. This clears any error states by removing all, print jobs, and printer preferences.
- Secondly, uninstall the existing Officejet 5255 software.
- Then, carry out the compatible Officejet 5255 printer software installation.
Fixing HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridge Problem
- If you face a problem with ink cartridge, then follow the below suggestions:
- The printer recommends making use of genuine ink.
- Ensure to insert the ink cartridges properly.
- Next, try to insert the ink cartridges into the slot.
- Also, clean the ink cartridge and carriage contacts.
- Then, reset the Officejet printer.
- Identify the problem cartridge and replace it slowly.