How do you set up a HP Officejet 5252 printer?
HP Officejet 5252 printer setup is an easy process. For this, you need a power cord, USB cable, computer, new printer, updated version driver, cartridges, and printer compatible sheets.
The USB cable is for connecting the printer and electric supply. When it comes to the driver, I must say that it is essential for efficient printer functioning. The updated version driver will allow you to make use of all advanced features of HP OJ 5252. However, if you do not want to use the advanced features, install the standard version driver on the device.
Now, the standard steps for HP Officejet 5252 setup are:
- Unwrap your new printer.
- Get the HP printer accessories and keep them in a safe place.
- Then, remove the printer coverings safely.
- Take the power cable and remove the paper coverings from it.
- Connect USB cable between the printer and wall outlet.
- Switch ON the electric outlet.
- Now, your printer will power up.
- Go to the settings menu of your printer.
- Change the printer settings as per your requirements.
- Move on to the printer cartridge
- Insert the suitable cartridges into the slots.
- Then, open the printer paper tray.
- Load compatible papers into it and close the tray.
- Now, turn ON your mac/windows
- Download HP Officejet 5252 driver on your computer.
- Start installing the printer driver.
- Now, click on the connection type from the available options.
- Continue and finish the printer setup process with the on-screen steps.
- Finally, print a sample file to verify the HP Officejet 5252 setup.
In this blog, we explain you clearly on how to set up HP Officejet 5252 printer. Despite this, if you have any doubts or need clarification, you can call us.