You can download and set up HP Officejet 5222 driver on windows and mac devices. The instructions for driver setup on both the operating systems are:
HP Officejet 5222 Printer Setup & Driver Download
The HP Officejet 5222 printer is a one-stop solution for printing needs. It comes with tri-color and black color ink cartridges. Not only this, but include a USB cable, phone cable, and power cable.
It supports automatic duplex printing and uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology. Moreover, it has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. Its print resolution is 4800×12 dpi. This printer is compatible with mobile printing. For this, it uses Wireless Direct Printing, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria-certified.
Additionally, its scan resolution is 1200 dpi and uses CIS technology for scanning. The memory of this printer is 256 MB DDR3.
HP Officejet 5222 Printer Setup Instructions
- Unbox the new HP Officejet 5222 printer.
- Keep the accessories in a safe place.
- Remove the printer coverings properly.
- Get a USB cable and connect it to the OJ 5222 printer and the electric outlet.
- Power up the electric outlet and wait until the printer lights up.
- Then, access the touch panel of your printer.
- Make the necessary settings.
- Then, feed suitable sheets in the paper tray.
- Insert proper ink cartridges into the slots.
- Then, turn ON the computer and check its internet connection.
- Connect the printer and computer via Wi-Fi or wired method.
- Finally, print a document to ensure HP Officejet 5222 setup.
HP Officejet 5222 Driver Download & Install
HP Officejet 5222 Driver Download - Windows 10
- Turn on your Windows desktop.
- Make sure to have an active Wi-Fi connection on the device.
- Download OJ 5222 driver and access the file to run the installation.
- Then, move on with the setup procedure as per the wizard.
- During the driver setup process, the types of network setup will appear.
- Complete Officejet 5222 driver setup.
- Next, feed sheets in the printer tray.
- Open a file and print it to ensure proper driver setup.
HP OJ Pro 5222 Driver Download - MAC
- Switch on your Mac computer.
- Ensure to have a stable Wi-Fi connection on your computer
- Download HP 5222 driver and open it to start the installation.
- After that, carry on with the installation procedure.
- While continuing with the process, you will see the connection types.
- Choose one connection type and proceed.
- Finish Officejet 5222 driver installation.
- Load sheets in the tray of your printer.
- Open a document and print it to confirm HP Officejet 5222 driver setup.
HP Officejet 5222 Wireless Setup
For HP Officejet 5222 wireless setup, two methods are accessible. Do you want to know the Wi-Fi setup methods? If yes, then here they are.
- Access your device and verify its internet connection.
- Download HP Smart App on your Mac/Windows device.
- Then, install the app and open it.
- Now, actuate the Bluetooth and adjust the location.
- Go to the home screen.
- Add your printer to the app with the on-screen steps.
- Lastly, take a test print of a document.
- Move on to your printer LED panel.
- Choose the wireless menu and access the wireless setup wizard.
- Then, select your printer name from the printer list.
- Finish the wireless setup.
- Move on to the printer and open the paper tray.
- Feed compatible sheets in the tray and close it.
- Take a sample print of any file.
HP Officejet 5222 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 5222 not connecting to Wi-Fi
First, ensure that your printer is ON. Then, check the toner, as well as the paper tray of the printer. After that, check and confirm there is no error message or warning lights on your printer. Now, ensure that it is in connection with your wireless network.
Next, get a USB cord to connect the devices and check the functioning. Still, if you experience the same problem, then reach out to us.
HP Officejet 5222 Failed to Connect with Mobile Device
If your HP Officejet 5222 printer is not connecting with your mobile device, then follow the below steps:
- Turn on the printer and mobile device.
- Access your mobile device and ensure that the Wi-Fi is ON.
- Then, move on to the touch panel and tap the Wi-Fi icon.
- Access the network settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the preferred network method and complete the process.
If your printer is still not connecting to Wi-Fi, then you can contact us.
HP Officejet 5222 Printer Not Online
If your Officejet printer is not online, then follow the procedure listed below:
- Check and ensure that all the USB cords are proper.
- If the devices are wirelessly connected, then ensure that the connection is accurate.
- Now, if the USB cable is not proper, then change it with the new USB cable.
- ON your computer and move on to the control panel.
- Access the option – Devices and Printers and click –See what’s printing.
- Choose “Use Printer Online.”
For additional information, call our tech experts.
HP Officejet 5222 connection to the computer
To make a connection between OJ 5222 & the computer, choose either Wi-Fi or wired method.
- If you are opting wired network setup, install the driver on the device.
- After that, begin the installation process.
- While installing the OJ driver, the network setup method will appear on the screen.
- Then, select the wired method.
- Now, take the USB cable and connect it to the device.
- Finally, finish the process using the steps in the setup wizard.
Now, if you want to connect devices with a Wi-Fi network, kindly look for the steps listed above. For extra info, contact our experts.