HP Officejet 5200 Printer Manual
Officejet 5200 All-in-One Printer is designed to satisfy the demand in print quality. This printer occupies less space in the office environment. Eventually reduces the complexity of office printing task. Apart from printing, it includes scanning, copying, and faxing functionalities. Automatic duplex printing saves time and paper resources. According to Officejet 5200 review, users consider it has a nice and lightweight printer. Enjoy endless printing service with the proper OJ5200 printer setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Setup
Unboxing HP Officejet 5200 printer
- Place the HP Officejet 5200 Printer box on a flat surface
- Then unpack the HP Officejet 5200 printer device from the printer box.
- Discard all the tapes and packing materials surrounding the Officejet 5200 printer device.
- Similarly, remove the tapes from the printer accessories.
Connect to Power Cable
- Search for the port at the rear side of the Officejet 5200 printer.
- Now connect one end of the power cable to the rear side of the Officejet 5200 printer.
- Then plug the other end of the power cable into the power supply.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and turn on the Officejet 5200 printer.
Ink Cartridge Install
- Lift the cartridge access door of your Officejet 5200 printer device.
- Now take off the Officejet 5200 ink cartridge from its package.
- Next, insert the ink cartridges into the respective cartridge slot.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door, after insertion.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Installation
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Install for Windows 10
- Turn on the Officejet 5200 printer and Windows 10 computer.
- Next, visit the driver download page for Officejet 5200 printer driver download.
- This page will display all the available drivers.
- Now you should select HP Officejet 5200 driver for windows 10.
- Make sure you have chosen the latest printer driver.
- Check the driver specification before you download it.
- Then click on the download button available below the driver.
- Run the HP Officejet 5200 printer driver file on a Windows computer.
- Proceed with HP Officejet 5200 printer instruction to achieve the driver installation.
- Will get a notification on successful Printer Officejet 5200 driver installation.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Install for Mac
- Firstly, you have to connect your Mac computer with an active internet connection.
- Then open the official webpage for Officejet 5200 printer software installation.
- Enter your printer name as Officejet 5200 and tap on OK.
- Now the browser will display the corresponding printer page.
- Search and click on the driver download page.
- The list of available HP Officejet 5200 driver for Mac will be seen.
- Pick the driver which suits your Mac version.
- Tap on the download option for downloading the HP Officejet 5200 driver.
- You can download the basic driver or full feature driver.
- Follow the HP Officejet 5200 user manual for easy installation.
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup wizard
The instructions for HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup are:
- Turn on your device and check its Wi-Fi network is stable.
- Move on to the Wi-Fi menu of your printer and select wireless setup.
- A range of wireless networks will appear on the touch panel.
- Tap on your computer Wi-Fi name and continue.
- Finish setting up the wireless network with the wizard steps.
- Print a test document to confirm the proper setup.
HP Smart App
The steps for wireless network setup on HP Officejet 5200 are:
- Switch on your device and get a compatible HP Smart App for it.
- Download the app on the computer and extract it.
- Start the installation process and finish it with the on-screen steps.
- After installation, you have to access the software.
- Adjust the software settings and complete the process.
- Take a sample file to make sure that your wireless setup is proper.
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Services
HP Officejet 5200 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Officejet 5200
- Initially, place the paper into the input tray and slide them accordingly.
- Note: Ensure that your Officejet 5200 printer is in proper connection with the computer.
- Now, explore your computer drive, where you have saved the document.
- Eventually, open the document and alter the print settings.
- Tip: Select the preview option to view the document before you print.
- At last, click the print option for printing the document.
Copy Document in HP Officejet 5200
- Choose the document that you want to make copies.
- Explore, the document and tap the copy option on the printer control panel.
- Now, make the necessary setting changes such as paper quality, size, etc.
- Once you complete the print settings, then enter the number of copies to print.
- Simultaneously, confirm the copy settings and tap the copy option.
- Have a look at the HP Officejet 5200 manual for Officejet 5200 printer setup.
Scan Document in HP Officejet 5200
- Scanning allows you to store the soft copy of any document.
- Firstly, place the original document under the scanner bed.
- Next, click on the scan button on the printer control panel.
- Now, explore the scan settings on your computer.
- Check the scan resolution and tap to scan.
- Eventually, save the scanned document in the know location of your computer.
HP Officejet 5200 Problem Fix
HP Officejet 5200 Offline issue for Windows 10 & Mac
- The printer offline might occur due to poor hardware connection.
- When this error occurs, first restart the Officejet printer and computer.
- Then check the hardware connection between the devices.
- Next, go to the printer control panel on your device.
- Now, find the printer icon. If the printer offline option is active, then uncheck the green checkmark.
- Eventually, the Officejet printer status will turn into ONLINE mode.
HP Officejet 5200 Not come up with During Installing
- Firstly turn off the Officejet printer and gradually restart it.
- At times, restarting the devices will fix the issues automatically.
- If the issue persists, then reinstall theHP Officejet 5200 driver.
- Before you reinstall the driver, delete all the existing files from your device.
- Now, download and install the suitable Officejet 5200 driver.
- Note:The Officejet 5200 driver should be compatible with the operating device.
Fixing HP Officejet 5200 ink cartridge Problem
- Always use genuine ink cartridges for your HP Officejet 5200 printer.
- During the ink cartridge issue, carry out the HP Officejet 5200 cartridge setup to fix it.
- Before you begin, turn on the HP Officejet 5200 printer, if not in an active state.
- Now, lift the cartridge access door and pull out the ink cartridges.
- Then clean the cartridge electrical slots and replace the ink cartridges.