HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 is an all-in-one printer. It allows you to print, copy and scan in no time. The HP Officejet 4650 is a user-friendly printer, works well with both Mac and Windows. The printer allows you to print from almost anywhere by connecting to a smartphone. The application required to print from the smartphone is HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, and Mophria. It is vital to connect to a stable network connection at all times, to avoid any error that may occur.
The HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup is quick and easy. It works well with both official and personal work, allowing you to work efficiently with the HP Officejet 4650. Downloading the driver for the HP Officejet 4650 allows you to access advanced and newer features. Follow the steps below for a quick setup.
HP Officejet 4650 First Time Printer Setup
- Start by unboxing the HP Officejet 4650 printer on a flat surface.
- Discard all unwanted protective materials from the printer and get the printer out.
- Ensure to choose a location close to the wall power port to better connectivity.
- Use the USB power cable to connect the hp officejet 4650 printer to the wall power supply.
- Power up the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Now from the printer accessories use the ink cartridge to insert it into the ink tank respectively and shut the access door.
- Align genuine quality paper into the paper tray.
- Ensure not to overload the paper tray with too many papers.
- Choose a connection type either wired or wireless.
- At this point the HP Officejet 4650 first-time printer setup is complete.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download & Install
To enable access to newer and advanced features on the HP Officejet 4650 it is vital to download and install the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver. The steps to install the printer driver are effortless. By visiting the HP official website and entering the printer model you can find a suitable driver for the compatible Windows/Mac device. Follow the simple guidelines below to help download and install the HP Officejet 4650 driver.
HP OJ 4650 Driver Download - Windows 10
Quick and easy guidelines to help download and install the HP Officejet 4650 driver for Windows 10.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the driver installation
- On a strong browser visit the HP Official website and key in the printer model HP Officejet 4650.
- Notice a list of drivers that will appear on the screen.
- From the list of drivers, choose a compatible driver for the Windows 10 device.
- Tap on the option to download the HP Officejet 4650 driver and wait for the driver download to complete.
- Once the download is complete go to the downloaded folder and find the downloaded file.
- Continue by double-clicking on the downloaded file to run the installation on the device.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Finally, assign a few print tasks to confirm HP Officejet 4650 driver download for the Windows 10.
HP OJ 4650 Driver Download - MAC
Simple guidelines to help download and install the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver for Mac.
- Power up the device and ensure that the HP Officejet 4650 printer Setup is correctly to move on to the driver download for Mac.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the driver download process.
- Now on a strong browser visit the HP official website.
- Key in the printer model HP Officejet 4650 in the available space given on-screen.
- At this point, you will notice a list of drivers, choose a suitable HP Officejet 4650 driver for the Mac
- Tap on the driver for the driver to download and wait for a few minutes until the download is complete.
- Once the driver download is complete, locate the downloaded file and run the file on the Mac device.
- Continue by following on-screen instructions and completing the process.
- Choose a connectivity type wired or wireless and enable the connection.
- Finally, take a few test prints on the OJ 4650 printer to confirm HP Officejet 4650 driver download for Mac OS.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 printer allows an effortless wireless setup. It also supports both wired and wireless connections. All that is required to set up the wireless setup and wired setup are, a stable network connection and a USB cable for the wired. Both the wired and wireless setup is simple. For wireless network connections ensure to choose a stable network connection to avoid any error that may occur.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup Wizard
Follow the step-by-step instructions below for a HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your HP Officejet Printer.
- Start by powering up the printer.
- Select the setup option and tap on Restore Network Settings.
- Tap on the yes option and continue by choosing the wireless setup wizard under the wireless settings.
- At this point, you will notice a list of networks in range.
- Tap on the network name that you want to establish a connection with.
- If you discover that your network name is not listed, then choose – Enter New Network Name.
- Ensure to have the network credentials ready to continue with the process.
- Now enter the network credentials accurately.
- Wait for a few minutes for the printer to connect to the HP Officejet 4650 to Wifi
- At this point, a connection will be achieved on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Wifi Setup Using HP Smart App
Follow the steps below to help with the HP Officejet 4650 Wifi Setup using HP Smart App connection.
- Start by making sure that the smartphone has a stable network connection to avoid any errors that may occur.
- Now on the smartphone browser, find the HP Smart App.
- Download the HP Smart App and install it on the device.
- Follow the wizard steps to install the HP Smart App.
- Now open the installed Smart App and access the Bluetooth option.
- Ensure to enable the location on the HP Smart App.
- Now on the home screen, click the Add Printer.
- Choose the HP Officejet 4650 printer name from the list shown.
- Continue to finish the setup by following on-screen instructions.
- Finally, assign a few print tasks to confirm connectivity with the HP Smart App on the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4650 Not Working
- If you notice that the printer is not working, then try restarting the hp printer.
- Unplug all connections and reconnect them back and check if the error has been rectified.
- Ensure that there is a stable network connection.
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 4650 driver download is an updated version driver.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer not printing
Follow the steps below to help rectify the HP Officejet 4650 Printer is not printing issues.
- Start by checking the status of the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Ensure that the printer status is active.
- Check if there sufficient paper in the paper tray.
- Make sure that the OJ 4650 printer settings are accurate.
- At this point, if you are still not able to fix the issue then reach out to our customer service team, for solutions.
HP Officejet 4650 not responding
- This error tends to occur when there is an error with the driver or software issue.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 4650 printer driver and the software are correctly installed.
- Check to make sure that there are no hardware failures.
- Reinstall the driver if needed to rectify HP Officejet 4650 not responding the error.
- Call out our customer service team for quick and easy solutions.
HP Officejet 4650 Printer Offline
- Start by accessing the device and clicking on the Start button.
- On the control panel choose – Devices and Printers.
- Once you notice the printer, right-click on it and choose – What’s Printing option.
- Now select – Use Printer Online, under the printer option.
- If you still find it hard to troubleshoot the HP Officejet 4650 printer offline issues, then reach out to our customer service experts for quick resolutions.