HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup & Driver Download
HP Officejet 3830 Printer is suitable for black & white and color printing. It utilizes a thermal inkjet for all printing needs. Its print speed changes as per the complexity of the file you need to print.
It can copy a maximum of 50 copies, and the speed might vary depending on the printer model. The printer also offers quality scanning with a resolution of 1200×1200 pixels.
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Setup Manual
- Firstly, get the HP Officejet 3830 new printer.
- Unpack the printer package.
- Now, take the OJ 3830 accessories and keep them securely.
- Remove the papers and tapes from the printer.
- Keep the printer close to the wall outlet.
- Connect the wall outlet and HP 3830 printer with a USB cable.
- Power up the wall outlet and your HP Officejet 3830 will switch ON.
- Move on to the HP printer settings as per your requirements.
- Ensure the internet connection of your computer.
- Download the driver for Officejet 3830 printer on the device.
- Install it with the on-screen instructions.
- During driver installation, select the desired network setup method.
- Finally, complete HP Officejet 3830 setup.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download & Install
Installation of HP Officejet 3830 driver is easily possible. You can download the latest version driver compatible with your OS. Here you will get the steps for OJ 3830 driver download and installation on Mac & Windows.
HP OJ 3830 Driver Download - Windows 10
The steps for OJ 3830 driver download and installation on Windows are:
- Turn on the windows computer.
- Go to the computer properties and know the version of your OS.
- Download the suitable version driver file.
- Extract the driver file to start its installation.
- Continue until you see the methods to connect your OJ 3830 and computer.
- Choose a USB or wireless mode to connect devices.
- Proceed with the step on the wizard and complete the driver setup.
- After that, print a sample document.
HP OJ 3830 Driver Download - MAC
For Officejet 3830 driver download and set up on Mac, use the below-given steps:
- Switch on your Mac computer.
- Check the version of the operating system.
- Then, search for a suitable OJ 3830 driver.
- When you get the driver, save the downloadable file on the device.
- Extract the HP 3830 driver on the computer, to begin with, setup.
- Proceed with the driver setup using the procedure on the wizard.
- Choose your preferred connectivity method.
- Finish driver setup and take a sample print.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
Set up your wireless network in your HP printer without any hassle. Here, we are showing the Wi-Fi setup method in HP Officejet 3830 in two ways.
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- HP Smart App
Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on your HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Then, move on to wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- The names of available wireless networks will display on the screen.
- Select the name of your wireless network.
- Finish OJ 3830 wireless setup and move on to your device.
- Then, open the document and select Print.
- Now, choose your OJ printer and complete.
- If HP OJ 3830 printer on your computer, then select- System Preference.
- Click the option – Printers and Scanners.
- Select the name of your printer and choose the icon- minus.
- Your printer will remove from the device.
- Then, choose the symbol- plus to add OJ 3830 on your device.
- Finish the setup process with the on-screen steps.
Officejet 3830 HP Smart App
- Move on to your mobile device.
- Check the internet of your device.
- Search and download the raw file of the HP Smart App.
- After that, install HP Smart App.
- Activate the Bluetooth and set your desired location.
- Then add your printer via the home screen.
- Choose OJ 3830 from the given network list.
- Finish Officejet 3830 wireless setup.
- Finally, take a print as a sample.
HP Officejet 3830 Troubleshooting
Turn off your OJ 3830 printer. Then, unplug the USB cable from the electric port and HP printer. Now, wait for some time. After that, plug in the USB cable again to the HP 3830 and power port. Lastly, switch on the printer. For additional support, feel free to reach our technical experts.
If your HP Officejet 3830 is offline, get the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. Once you get it, save the raw file on the computer. Then, open the raw file and install it properly. After installation, open the software and click Start. Then, select the respective printer. Activate the updates on the printer if the wizard prompts. Lastly, set your printer as the default one. If the problem occurs, then contact our expert technical team.
This problem arises due to hardware failures or software failures. Moreover, it can also occur because of the driver downloading or installing problem. So, confirm that your OJ 3830 driver and software installation is proper. Then, make sure that printer hardware is perfect. Call us for expert guidance.
If your printer is showing an error code, you need to reset the code. Remove the USB cable that is in connection with the wall outlet and HP 3830. After 60 seconds, reconnect the power cable to the printer and outlet. If your OJ 3830 is still showing an error code, contact us.
Is your OJ 3830 printer not working? Ensure the connection between the devices is proper. If everything is correct, restart the OJ 3830 printer. Finally, to ensure printer functioning is proper, print a file. However, still, the printer is not functioning, get in touch with us.