HP Envy Pro 6475 Printer Setup & Driver Download
The HP Envy Pro 6475 printer is suitable for family purposes. It offers excellent quality in photo printing and has perfect color accuracy. The printer comes with a user guide, power cord, ink cartridges (1 Black and Tri-color). It supports borderless printing and mobile printing services. To print from mobile devices, you need to install HP Smart App.
The printer is also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service. It is suitable for wireless and wired connections. The input tray of the printer has the capacity to handle 10 envelopes and 100 sheets. Moreover, its feeder can manage 35 sheets of paper. The output printer tray has the efficiency to manage 25 sheets.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Printer Setup Instructions
The HP printer setup is not a complicated task; you can do it without any hassle. The general procedure for HP Envy Pro 6475 setup is:
- Open the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer pack.
- Then, remove the covering materials from the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and power outlet.
- ON the power outlet to power up the printer.
- After that, make essential changes in the printer settings.
- Load the printer cartridge slots with compatible ink cartridges.
- Then, insert suitable sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Power up the computer and download the printer driver on it.
- Install the downloaded printer driver on the device.
- Connect the devices with a wireless or wired method.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure HP Envy Pro 6475 setup.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Pro 6475 Driver Download for Windows 10
The instructions for HP Envy Pro 6475 driver download and setup are:
- Find the suitable HP Envy Pro 6475 driver for your windows device.
- Once you find the driver, download it on the device.
- Access the driver file and run the installation process.
- Choose the method to connect the devices and load papers in the printer paper tray.
- Finally, open a document on the computer and print it.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Driver Download for MAC
The procedure for driver setup on Mac computer is:
- Get the compatible printer driver for your operating system and save it on the device.
- Open the downloaded driver file to initiate its setup process.
- Then, continue with the procedure displayed on the screen.
- Finish HP Envy Pro 6475 driver setup.
- Open a file on the computer and take a test print.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The instructions for Wi-Fi setup on Envy printer are:
- To begin with, check the device wireless network is secure.
- Then, search and download HP Smart App on the device.
- Start HP Smart App installation by opening the file.
- Finish HP Smart App installation with the procedure on the windows screen.
- Now, open the app and change its settings.
- Finally, add the printer to the app and finish HP Envy Pro 6475 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for HP Envy Pro 6475 wireless setup are:
- Firstly, access the device and ensure that it has a stable wireless network.
- Then, power up the Envy printer.
- Move on to the printer wireless setup option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup and a range of wireless networks will appear.
- Tap on your device wireless network name and move on to enter its password.
- Finally, proceed and finish the setup process with the on-screen steps.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Printer FAQ
HP Envy Pro 6475 Printer Diagnose
The procedure to solve the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer diagnose is:
- To start with, get the software (HP Print and Scan Doctor) for your device.
- Once you get the software, download it on the computer.
- Initiate the software installation and complete the process with the on-screen steps.
- After that, open the installed software, go to the Start option and click it.
- Choose your Envy Pro printer and select the option based on the printer problem.
- If the Envy Pro printer is showing the same problem, contact our tech team.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Fails to Active
For Envy Pro 6475 printer activation, use the procedure below:
- Disconnect the power cable connection between the printer and the electric outlet.
- Make sure that the power cable is free from all the damages.
- Connect the USB cable to the HP printer and electric outlet.
- Finally, to activate the HP printer, ON your electric outlet.
- Call our tech support executive for additional assistance.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Stopped Working
The step-by-step procedure to fix this HP printer issues is:
- Firstly, ensure to have a secure connection between the computer and Envy Pro printer.
- Then, check and make sure that the connection between the printer and power port is secure.
- Uninstall Envy Pro 6455 driver from the computer.
- Get Driver Easy software and download it on the device.
- Install the downloaded software, open it, and go for Scan Now option.
- The Driver Easy software scans the printer.
- After the scanning process is over, move on to your printer name and choose – Update.
- Now, you have to set the Envy Pro printer as the default one.
- Stop the printing tasks and ensure that the cartridge slots are having suitable ink cartridges.
- Lastly, confirm that the HP printer is not having any jammed paper and take a sample print.
- If you require any extra assistance on the Envy Pro printer problem, call our tech support team.