HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Now, print, fax, copy and scan easily with Envy Pro 6455 printer. You can connect the computer and printer via a USB cable or wireless network. It has a memory of 128 MB DDR3 and is suitable for mobile printing. For this, install HP Smart App, Mopria™-certified, and Apple AirPrint™.
The printer has the efficiency to copy 9 copies and the resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. When it comes to fax, the resolution is 150 x 150 dpi. It can handle 100 sheets and 40 cards on its input side.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup Instructions
For HP printer setup, you need a stable internet connection, power cable, ink cartridges, computer, and printer. The standard steps for HP Envy Pro 6455 setup are:
- Open the new box of Envy Pro printer.
- Then, take and place the printer near the power port.
- Ensure that the power port is stable.
- Remove the coverings from the printer and power cable.
- After that, take a power cable and connect it to the power port and printer.
- Power up the HP Envy Pro 6455 printer.
- Change the Envy pro printer settings as per your preference via the printer panel.
- Open the ink cartridge slots, load proper ink cartridges, and close the slots.
- Then, feed suitable sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Connect the HP printer to the Windows/Mac computer.
- Go to the document on the computer and open it.
- Choose the Print option and continue.
- Finally, print with the printer to ensure proper HP Envy Pro 6455 setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download for Windows 10
The steps for HP Envy Pro 6455 driver setup on Windows operating system are:
- Find and download the suitable driver on the operating system.
- Then, run the downloaded driver file on the device.
- Continue with the wizard steps until the wizard asks to choose the network setup mode.
- After that, proceed and finish the setup process.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download for MAC
The standard steps for installing HP Envy Pro 6455 driver on Mac operating system are:
- Get the compatible printer driver and download it on the Mac device.
- After that, open the driver file, to begin with, its installation process.
- Proceed with the installation until you see the network setup methods.
- Finally, move on with wizard steps and finish the driver setup process.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
For HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup, two methods are available- HP Smart App and Wireless Setup Wizard. However, for this, ensure that the computer has a stable wireless network. After that, follow the procedure given below for the two methods. Choose the procedure depending on the method you choose.
HP Smart App
The procedure for Wi-Fi network setup with HP Smart App is:
- Download and set up the HP Smart App on the computer.
- After HP Smart App setup, open it.
- Change the HP Smart App settings and go to option- Add Printer.
- Add Envy Pro 6455 printer on the app with the wizard instructions.
- Finally, complete the Wi-Fi setup and print a sample file.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup via printer Wi-Fi setup wizard is:
- Turn ON the computer and HP printer.
- Move on to the wireless setup option via the printer panel.
- When you choose the Wi-Fi setup, you will see the list of wireless networks.
- Choose the desired network name and continue.
- Finish the wireless setup and take a sample print.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer FAQ
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Diagnose
The steps for solving this HP printer problem are:
- To begin with, download the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Install the software using the procedure given on the wizard.
- After that, open the software and click the option- Start.
- Select the preferred printer name.
- Choose any one of the given options depending on your printer.
- If the printer shows the same issues, then be free to contact us.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Fails to Active
To activate the Envy Pro 6455 problem, implement the steps below:
- Remove the USB cable from the power supply and Envy printer.
- Now, confirm that no damage is there in the USB cable.
- Then, make a stable connection between the Envy Pro printer and the power supply.
- ON the power supply to activate the printer.
- Contact our customer support team for additional guidance.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Stopped Working
The instructions for fixing this Envy Pro 6455 printer problem are:
- Make sure that the connection between printer and device is secure.
- Confirm that the electric port and printer connection is stable.
- Then, delete the printer driver from the computer.
- Download the software- Driver Easy on the device and install it with the wizard steps.
- After that, open the software and choose the Scan Now option.
- The software scans the computer. After that, choose the Update option given near your HP printer name.
- Now, set Envy Pro 6455 as the default printer.
- After that, cancel all the printing jobs.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots are proper.
- Finally, ensure that the printer is not having jammed papers and print a document.
- For additional guidance on fixing this printer issue, call us.