HP Envy Pro 6420 Setup & Driver Download
Enjoy high-quality print, copy, fax, and scan with HP Envy Pro 6420 printer. The new printer pack comes with ink cartridges, a Setup guide, a power cord, a regulatory flyer, and a reference guide. It supports both wireless and wired connectivity methods. The HP printer supports mobile printing via HP Smart App, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria- certified.
Its input tray can handle 100 sheets and 40 cards. The output tray of the printer can handle a maximum of 25 sheets. It supports plain paper, HP Glossy Brochure, HP photo papers, etc. The printer can copy a maximum of nine copies and has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. It is compatible with the color copy. When it comes to Fax, the resolution is 150 x 150 dpi.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Setup Instructions
- Open the pack and take the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer out.
- Keep the printer close to a stable power source.
- Remove the covering materials from the printer and USB cable.
- Then, connect the printer to the power source with the USB cable.
- Activate the power source to Turn ON the printer.
- Once the printer is ON, make changes in the printer settings.
- Remove the coverings from the ink cartridges and insert them in the cartridge slots.
- Place suitable sheets in the paper tray.
- Download and install the compatible hp envy pro 6420 driver on the device.
- Connect the printer and computer either through the wired or wireless method.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure the HP Envy Pro 6420 setup.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Driver Download Steps
HP Envy Pro 6420 driver setup is a quick and easy process. Moreover, it is possible on Windows and Mac operating systems. The general instructions to setup driver on both the operating systems are:
HP Envy Pro 6420 Driver Download - Windows
The instructions for HP Envy Pro 6420 driver download are:
- Turn ON the windows
- Confirm the internet connection is stable.
- Download the compatible HP Envy pro 6420 driver on the computer.
- Go to the location where you downloaded the RAR file (driver).
- Extract the file; the driver setup begins.
- Continue with the setup procedure on the screen and finish the setup.
- Finally, take a sample print.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Driver Download - MAC
The standard steps for HP Envy Pro 6420 driver setup on Mac OS are:
- Switch ON the Mac
- Check and ensure that the internet is active.
- Save the suitable envy 6420 driver file on the device.
- Move on to the downloaded driver file and open it.
- The driver installation begins.
- Proceed with the installation using the on-screen steps and complete the installation.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Wireless Setup
Adding a Wi-Fi network in the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer is simple with some methods. Two methods are there when it comes to the wireless setup. The methods are wireless setup wizard and HP Smart App. Both the methods are clearly explained below:
HP Smart App
The instructions for Wi-Fi setup through HP Smart App are:
- Get the HP Smart App software for your computer.
- Download the app and start the installation.
- Finish HP Smart App installation with the procedure on the wizard.
- Then, change the settings on HP Smart App.
- Add HP Envy 6420 printer on the HP Smart App.
- Finally, complete the HP Envy Pro 6420 wireless setup and print a sample document.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP printer wireless setup is:
- Firstly, check and confirm to have an active wireless network on the computer.
- Connect the printer to the electric supply and activate the printer.
- Access the printer panel and move on to the wireless setup.
- Several wireless networks will show on the printer panel.
- Choose your preferred Wi-Fi network and finish HP Envy Pro 6420 wireless setup.
- Finally, print a test file to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Trooubleshooting
HP Envy Pro 6420 Printer Diagnose
Solve this printer problem by using this procedure listed below:
- Start the process by downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor on the device.
- After that, install the downloaded HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Access the software, select –Start and click on your printer name.
- Select the option and proceed to finish the process.
- Finally, check and confirm that the printer problem is properly solved.
- Still, if you experience a problem with the HP Envy Pro printer, contact us.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Fails to Active
To activate HP Envy Pro 6420, use the procedure given below:
- Unplug the USB cable connected to the printer and wall outlet.
- Verify that the USB cable is not having any problem.
- Then, connect the printer to the power port with a USB cable.
- Activate the power port to ON the printer.
- Call our tech support team if you require any extra assistance.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Stopped Working
The steps to fix this HP Printer problem are:
- Firstly, ensure that the computer and HP printer is properly connected.
- Then, confirm to have a stable connection between the power port and printer.
- Uninstall HP Envy Pro 6420 driver and get Driver Easy for your device.
- Install Driver Easy on the device using the on-screen procedure.
- Access Driver Easy software and select Scan Now to scan your device.
- Wait until the software scans the computer.
- Your printer name and update option will appear on the computer screen, click Update.
- Then, choose your HP Envy Pro printer as the default one and stop the print jobs.
- Insert proper ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Confirm no jammed papers are in the printer.
- Finally, print a file to confirm your HP printer is working.
- For more assistance or if you have any queries, reach out to us.