HP Envy Phot 7858 Printer Setup & Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7858 is suitable for desktop and mobile printing. The product number of this printer is K7S08A. It is perfect for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The new printer pack consists of envy 7858 printer, cartridges, USB, and power cord.
The HP Envy Photo 7858 has a resolution of 300×300 dpi for copy jobs. For fax, it has 300×311 dpi resolution. The standard memory capacity of this printer is 256 MB.
Its automatic document feeder capacity is 35 sheets. The supportable ink cartridges are black, yellow, magenta, and cyan color. Its print speed for color prints is ten ppm.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Setup Instructions
- Firstly, get a new envy printer.
- Then, open the package of envy photo 7858 printer.
- Take the accessories and printer out from the pack.
- Remove the unnecessary coverings from the printer.
- Connect the USB cord to the electric outlet and the printer.
- Switch ON the electric outlet.
- Now, your printer will activate.
- Move on to your tray and load the sheet on it.
- Access the cartridge slots and load cartridges on it.
- Next, download HP Envy Photo 7858 driver on the computer.
- Install the driver with the on-screen procedure.
- Click on the preferred connectivity method.
- Complete Envy Photo 7858 printer setup.
- Lastly, take a print as a sample.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download & Install
Want to setup envy photo 7858 driver on your computer? If yes, then here is the procedure. No matter your desktop is Mac or Windows OS, we listed down the steps for both.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download for Windows 10
The set of procedure for envy 7858 driver download and setup are:
- Turn on the desktop.
- Search for envy photo 7858 driver suitable for Windows Device.
- Download the driver on the desktop.
- Access the downloaded driver file.
- Start the driver installation and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete the driver setup and take a sample print.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download for MAC
The standard instructions for driver setup on Mac are:
- Power up the computer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the device.
- Check its internet connection and ensure that it is active.
- Save Envy Photo 7858 driver file on Mac.
- Access the saved file and begin with the setup.
- Proceed and complete the process using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, print a document.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The general steps for Wi-Fi setup on envy 7858 via HP Smart App are:
- Access your device and download HP Smart App on it.
- Open the downloaded file and start the Wi-Fi setup.
- Complete HP Smart App setup with the setup steps.
- After that, open the app and adjust the settings.
- Go to the home screen and choose – Add a printer.
- The available printer names will appear on the screen.
- Click on envy photo 7858 from the list and finish the process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The step-by-step procedure for Wi-Fi network on envy 7858 are:
- Access the LED panel of your envy printer.
- Choose the wireless menu and tap the wireless setup wizard option.
- Now, select your wireless network from the list shown on the printer panel.
- Complete HP Envy 7858 wireless setup.
- Load compatible sheets on the paper tray.
- ON your computer and open a file.
- Print the file to ensure proper Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer FAQ
To connect Envy 7858 to your computer, you can choose the wired or Wi-Fi method. For a wired connection, download the driver on the preferred device. Then, start installing the driver. During the process of installing the driver, you will see the network setup window. Choose the USB method and connect the device with a USB cable. Then, complete the process with the help of the steps given in the setup window.
Now, for a wireless connection, you can check the steps given above. For more details, get in touch with our experts.
Turn ON your computer and go to the System Preferences menu. Then, you have to right-click on the blank space. Now, choose the option- Reset Printing System. Then, provide the name, as well as the password of the Administrator when the wizard asks. After that, hold on for a while so that the printer resetting process completes.
Next, confirm that no other device name is there in the list of printers. Now, add the printer again with the on-screen procedure. If any doubt about this, feel free to reach our tech experts.
While using the envy printer, it might display an unsuccessful network installation message. To fix this error, you have to uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it. The standard steps to fix this problem are:
- Firstly, remove the connection between printer and computer.
- Move on to your computer and access Programs and Features.
- Now, you will see the printer list on your screen.
- Right-click on your printer name and choose Uninstall.
- Move on with the driver uninstalling process and complete it.
- After that, restart your computer.
- Get the updated version printer driver and download it on the computer.
- Install the driver with the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, begin with the printing jobs and confirm everything is OK.
If the error message appears on the printer screen, then contact our support team.
Check and separate the removable printer parts. Then, ensure that there are no paper jams in the paper tray and inside the printer. After that, make sure that no torn pieces of paper are in the printer.
Next, check the rollers and confirm that no paper jams are there. If any jammed paper in the roller, remove it. Then, check the cartridge assembly and ensure that it is not having any jammed paper. Finally, feed your printer input paper tray with suitable sheets and try printing. For additional guidance, you can contact our tech team.