HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Manual
Envy Photo 7155 printer is the most powerful printer that you will ever see. For great results on every print, it uses Original 64 in cartridges. The instant ink saves up to 50% on every print. The color photo printer has the capacity to print, scan, and copy. The printing power is in your hands! It can also print from the cloud, Google Drive, and more. The lightning-fast setup offers easy wireless connectivity. Mobile printing service allows you to print from iPhone, Android, and tablets. The advanced paper tray will adjust to match your print settings and paper type. Most importantly, it will not occupy much space.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
Unboxing HP Envy Photo 7155 printer
- Separate the Envy 7155 printer from the parcel. To separate it, clear the plasters and tapes.
- Pull the printer from the box and land it on the sturdy base. Always select the place where you can find the wall outlet.
- Then, use your power cord for getting the power connection.
Ink Cartridge Install
- The printer parcel has one black ink cartridge and the tri-color instant cartridges.
- Remove the cartridges from the package. To use it, remove the color tab.
- Make sure there are no smudges or leakages on the ink cartridge. Unload the ink carriage and insert it one by one.
- Finally, close the ink carriage door to finish it
- Then download and install the HP Envy photo 7155 driver.
- Connect the Printer to (wired/Wireless) network connection.
- Finally, Take a test print to ensure the HP Envy Photo 7155 setup is properly completed.
Connect to Power Cable
- You need not buy a separate power cord. Printer accessories include the power cord.
- As soon as you settle the printer, you should connect the power cord. Check the ends before connecting.
- Connect the appropriate ends to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, switch on the printer and verify the lights.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Install for Windows 10
- Searching for a reliable source to download the driver? No worries hereafter!
- The Envy photo driver makes it work properly. You should select the driver for the Envy 7155 All-in-One Printer
- Go to the direct link in the Envy photo 7155 manual. Then, choose the driver from the list.
- The basic version of the driver is available in Envy Photo 7155 user manual. The advanced version is also available.
- Pick the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver on the driver page. And, select the Download option which will extract the file.
- Find the downloaded file and check the type. To ensure compatibility, take a test print from your printer.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Install for Mac
- Need help to download the driver? The printer instruction will help the user to download.
- For a Mac device, free drivers are available. Such drivers are available on the original site.
- Move to the original site in the printer manual. To reach it, you should use any browser.
- With that, you can move to the Envy Photo 7155 printer software installation. First, you need to complete the driver download.
- On the driver page, enter the printer model number. With the selected printer driver, hit the Download button.
- Finally, install the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver onto the computer accordingly.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Services
HP Envy Photo 7155 Feature Setup
Print Document in HP Envy Photo 7155
- Initially, check the printer requirements for printing from Envy7155.
- To begin with, make the connection between the printer and the computer.
- The computer should have the document that you want to print.
- Then, check if the printer has the necessary driver for printing.
- Now, open the picture or document from the computer.
- Search for the File option and click it. Scroll down the options to select the Print option.
- Soon, choose your printer name from the list. Again, click on the Print option.
Copy Document in HP Envy Photo 7155
- Uncover the document by removing the scanner lid. Place the original document in the feeder.
- The printed side should lie on the feeder. In case of placing it on the scanner glass, fix the paper in the right corner.
- Specify the number of copies in the control panel. And also, choose the paper size and paper type.
- Adjust the necessary settings and go to the home screen.
- Finally, hit the Scan option.
Scan Document in HP Envy Photo 7155
- Straightway, load the original photo or document. So, you can copy the document hassle-free.
- From the printer control panel, touch the Copy icon. To modify the number of copies, use the keypad icon and enter a number.
- Hit the Settings icon for making any changes in copy settings. According to the need, turn on or off the double-sided option.
- Once completed the settings, select the Back option. Now, select the Copy option.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Troubleshooting
- The printer not found during installation is mainly due to connection issues. The section will help in HP Envy 7155 printer troubleshooting
- The first step in resolving the issue is resetting the printing system. While resetting, it clears print jobs in the queue.
- It also removes the connected printer. So, you need to set the printer from the beginning.
- Mostly, it will solve this issue. Or else, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Initially, remove the cartridges and inspect them. Keep the contacts and ink nozzles undisturbed.
- Prepare your genuine ink cartridge that is genuine. While purchasing a replacement cartridge, buy it from the store.
- Then, reinstall the ink cartridges in the slots. Push the cartridge upper part to fix it.
- Check the ink levels and insert new ink cartridges if necessary. Confirm the placement of the ink cartridge.
- When you attempt to print, sometimes the printer goes to offline mode. The error is common even when the printer is in sleep mode.
- If the printer is off, your printer cannot receive a print job. So, you need to turn off the printer before you start.
- Restarting the printer also does not solve the issue, you should reset the system.
- And also, check the printer connection.