HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Driver
The HP Envy Photo printer supports printing from your mobile devices. To print from mobile, install Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct Printing, HP ePrint, and Mopria certified. Its input paper handling capacity is 125 sheets & 40 cards and output capacity is 25 sheets. The printer consists of 2 print cartridges- 1 Tri-color and 1 Black.
It has an amazing feature- auto duplex printing. The print speed for black prints is 13 ppm and color prints are 8 ppm. The resolution is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi for printing. For scanning, the resolution is 1200 dpi and uses CIS technology. It is suitable with both Mac, as well as Windows devices.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup
The simple procedure for HP Envy Photo 6255 printer setup is:
- Uncover the printer and take out the printer & its accessories.
- Keep the printer where the electric port is.
- Take a USB cable, remove the coverings, and connect it to the electric port.
- Then, connect the same USB cable’s other end to the printer port.
- Actuate the electric port; the Envy photo printer will power up.
- Now, make necessary changes to the Envy printer.
- Load ink cartridges in the proper slots and close the slots.
- Move on to the paper tray.
- Open the tray, place suitable papers, and close the tray.
- Download and install HP Envy Photo 6255 driver on the computer.
- During driver installation, choose the wired or wireless mode for connecting the devices.
- Take a sample print to ensure the proper printer setup.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Installation
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Install for Windows 10
The general steps for HP Envy Photo 6255 driver on Windows device are:
- Turn ON the computer and confirm the OS version.
- Get the driver file suitable with your OS version.
- Then, download and open it to initiate the driver setup process.
- Finish the setup process with the instructions shown on the wizard.
- Print a sample file to confirm the installation is proper.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Driver Install for Mac
The standard steps for HP Envy Photo 6255 driver installation on Mac OS are:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Download Envy printer driver compatible with the OS version.
- After that, run the downloaded file to start the driver installation.
- Continue and finish the HP envy 6255 driver setup as per the wizard procedure.
- Take a sample print to confirm driver setup.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Services
HP Envy Photo 6255 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for setting up wireless network setup in HP Envy 6255 are:
- Switch ON the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer and access its LED panel.
- Go to the wireless menu and select the Wi-Fi setup
- Choose the desired wireless network from the given network names in the printer.
- Continue to provide the network password.
- Finish HP Envy Photo 6255 wireless setup and print a document.
HP Smart App
The basic method for HP Envy Photo 6255 wireless setup is:
- Save the downloadable file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Install the app using the setup procedure given on the device.
- After that, open the HP Smart App and click – Start.
- Adjust the app settings and add Envy Photo printer on it.
- Complete the Wi-Fi setup and print a file.
HP Envy Photo 6255 FAQ
HP Envy Photo 6255 Reset
For resetting the HP Envy Photo printer, follow the procedure listed below:
- Unplug the USB cable from the HP 6255 Printer.
- Wait for thirty seconds and re-plug it into the printer.
- Press the printer resume button and hold on for over ten seconds.
- The printer will become active and wait until it reboots.
- Now, the printer will turn off.
- Switch ON the printer and make the best use of it.
For extra details on this, contact our customer support team.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Not Delivering Quality Printing
The steps to fix this HP printer, implement the procedure given below:
- Go to the HP printer and access its control panel.
- Move on to printer settings and go to Tools.
- Then, go for the Printhead option for the printer to clean the Printhead.
- After the cleaning process, take a print to check the quality.
If you require any additional information, call our support experts.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Not Online
Use the listed below procedure to make the printer online:
- Power up the computer and go to the Start option.
- Move on to settings and choose Devices and Printers.
- Select the Envy photo printer name.
- Now, access the queue.
- You will see the Use Printer Online option, click on it.
Still, if the printer is not becoming online, then reach out to our experts.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer Not Connecting to your Device
You might come across this printer problem sometimes. No worries.
- Firstly, ensure that the computer has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then, ON the printer.
- Get the compatible Envy Photo 6255 driver for the device.
- Run the driver RAR file to initiate its setup process.
- Then, proceed with the procedure shown on the screen.
- Select the USB mode to connect the devices when the wizard prompts.
- Finish the connectivity setup process and print a file.
If you face any problem while using this method, contact us.