HP Envy 6400e Printer Setup
The HP Envy 6400e is an all-in-one printer. Get work done effortlessly with its printing, scanning, and copying features. By downloading the HP Smart App you can print, scan and copy from almost anywhere, with the help of a stable network connection. The printer works well with both Windows/Mac OS. The printer works conveniently for both official and personal work. Follow the simple step-up instructions below to establish a successful first-time HP Envy 6400e printer setup. After the physical setup is complete it is mandatory to download and install the HP driver download. Downloading and installing the driver allows access to newer and advanced features.
HP Envy 6400e Printer Setup Manual
- Start by placing the HP Envy 6400e printer on a flat surface.
- Ensure the printer is placed close to a wall supply outlet.
- Now unbox the printer by discarding all unwanted protective materials around the printer.
- Keep all the accessories from the printer package carefully for later use.
- Now use the USB cable to connect the printer to the wall power supply outlet.
- Power up the printer and insert the ink cartridges into their respective printer tank slots.
- Now use genuine quality paper to load the printer tray.
- Avoid loading the printer tray with too many papers
- Now choose a connectivity type, wired or wireless to connect to the PC.
- Finally, assign a few print tasks to confirm HP Envy 6400e printer setup.
HP Envy 6400e Driver Download & Install
To access the printer effortlessly download and install the HP Envy 6400e driver software. Downloading and installing the printer driver is a quick and easy process. After downloading and installing the HP Envy 6400e printer driver, you gain access to newer and advanced features. Visit the HP Official website to find a compatible driver for the Windows/Mac device. Follow the simple guidelines below to initiate the HP Envy 6400e driver download process.
HP Envy 6400e Driver Install for Windows 10
Quick and easy steps for the HP Envy 6400e driver for windows are:
- After unboxing the HP Envy 6400e printer, find a suitable location for the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is placed close to a power source and then power up the computer.
- Visit the HP official website to find a suitable Envy 6400e driver for Windows
- Now continue by keying in the printer model in the available space given on-screen.
- From the list of drivers, choose a suitable driver download for the Windows 10 device.
- Initiate the driver download process and wait for the download to complete.
- Once the HP Envy 6400e driver download is complete, go to the downloaded folder and find the downloaded file.
- Once you locate the driver download file, double click on the driver file to run the installation.
- Continue by following on-screen instructions and completing the HP Envy 6400e driver setup
- Finally, assign a print task on the HP Envy 6400e printer.
HP Envy 6400e Driver Install for Mac
Follow the simple steps below to help download and install the HP Envy 6400e driver for Mac OS.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the driver download for Mac.
- On a strong browser visit the HP official website and key in the printer model HP Envy 6400e.
- Now from a list of drivers choose a compatible HP Envy 6400e driver for the Mac device.
- Once the download is complete locate the downloaded file and run it on the device.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to run the installation.
- Continue the process by following on-screen
- Choose the connectivity type, wired or wireless.
- If the wizard asks to add a printer, then select the printer model name.
- Once you notice the HP Envy 6400e printer, click on it.
- Finally, choose the add option and assign a few print tasks to confirm the HP Envy 6400e driver installation on mac
HP Envy 6400e Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 6400e printer is an all-in-one printer and supports both wired and wireless connections. All that is needed for a stable connection is, for wired you require a USB power cable with no damage in it and for wireless, you require a stable network connection. The setup for the printer is quick and effortless. Follow the below guidelines to help the HP Envy 6400e wireless setup process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- After the primary setup is complete move on to the wireless setup.
- With the help of a USB cord, connect the HP Envy 6400e printer to the wall power supply outlet.
- Now continue by powering up the HP Envy 6400e printer.
- On the printer’s display press and hold the wireless icon.
- Continue by choosing the setup option, followed by tapping on the Restore Network Settings option.
- At this point, click the yes option and opt for the wireless setup wizard below the wireless settings.
- Notice a list of available networks, continue by tapping on your network name.
- If you notice that the network you want to connect to is not available then choose the option that says – Enter New Network Name.
- Continue by entering in the accurate credentials for the Wi-Fi network type.
- Now the HP Envy 6400e wireless setup is complete.
HP Smart App
Follow the instruction below to help connect the printer to a wireless setup with the help of the HP Smart App.
- Ensure that the mobile device has a stable network connection.
- Now on a strong browser, locate the HP Smart App.
- Continue by saving the file on the mobile device.
- Double click on the file and follow on-screen instructions to install the HP Smart App.
- Now open the installed HP Smart App and access the Bluetooth option.
- Continue by enabling the location on the HP Smart App.
- Now navigate to the home screen and click the Add Printer option.
- Choose the printer name from the list.
- At this point, complete the HP Envy 6400e wireless setup via hp smart app.
- Finally, print a few copies to confirm the smart app is working.
HP Envy 6400e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6400e Printer not working
- Ensure that the connection between the HP Envy 6400e printer and the Windows/Mac device is stable.
- Make sure there is no default with the power cables.
- Try restarting the printer.
- Ensure that there is sufficient paper in the paper tray.
- If you still find it hard to fix the HP Envy 6400e printer not working error, then reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.
HP Envy 6400e Printer not printing
- Start by making sure the printer is on active status.
- Check the printer to see if there is enough paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Check the printer settings and ensure that they are correct and in place.
- Finally, try restarting the HP Envy 6400e printer and check if the issue has been resolved.
- If you still find trouble rectifying the HP Envy 6400e not printing error, then call us now for simple guidelines on how to troubleshoot the error.
HP Envy 6400e Printer not responding
- Ensure that the connection is stable between all devices.
- Ensure to check if the HP Envy 6400e printer driver installed is an upgraded version.
- Check if there are any hardware issues with the printer.
- Finally, try restarting the printer and check if the HP Envy 6400e printer not responding error had been rectified.
- If you still discover errors with the HP Envy 6400e printer not responding error, then call out to our customer service team for quick and hassle-free resolutions.
HP Envy 6400e Printer Offline
- Start by opening the Windows/Mac device and taping on the Start button.
- ON the control panel access – Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer and opt for what’s printing.
- Now select the option that says – Use Printer Online under the printer option.
- At this point, the printer will no longer stay offline.
- However, if you still find issues with the HP Envy 6400e printer offline error, feel free to reach out to our customers’ service team for quick and simple guidelines to help rectify the error.