HP Envy 5070 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Enjoying quality printing is an easy job now with HP Envy 5070 printer. It is an all-in-one printer for all print, scan, and copy needs. The printer offers premium quality service.
It has an ISO speed of 10ppm for black and white and 7ppm for color print. The print resolution of the HP Envy 5070 printer is 1200×1200 dpi for black and white. Though, this resolution is only for printing from the desktop.
With Envy 5070, you can print 1000 pages. The printer can handle a hundred sheets in its input tray and 25 sheets in the output tray.
HP Envy 5070 Printer Setup Quick Guide
Many of you may find difficulty in setting up the envy printer. It is one of the common issues associated with the first time printer setup. The HP Envy 5070 printer setup includes a set of procedures. It begins with unpacking the new printer and ends with loading papers in the printer paper tray. It includes HP Envy 5070 driver download and installation as well.
The envy 5070 setup guide for setting up the printer is:
1. Get the new Envy 5070 printer.
2. When you get it, keep the HP 5070 printer in a secure place.
3. Unbox your HP printer and take the accessories out.
4. Now, place the printer on a plain surface.
5. Remove the printer packing materials from your envy 5070.
6. Get the USB cable and clear off the covering from it.
7. Connect cable’s one end to the wall outlet and another end to envy printer.
8. Open the door of your envy printer cartridges.
9. Insert the cartridges safely into the slot and close.
10. Fill the envy 5070 paper tray with compatible papers.
11. Turn on the wall outlet to activate your printer.
12. Finally, try printing to check the HP Envy 5070 printer setup.
HP Envy 5070 Driver Download & Install
Downloading and installing HP Envy 5070 driver is not so difficult. It is an easy process. However, when it comes to driver installation, you have two choices. One is the standard version, and the other is the updated version. Both versions are perfect for the envy printer functioning.
The only difference is with this standard driver; you are not allowed to use the advanced print features. However, with the upgraded driver version, you can use the latest print features.
The set of instructions for HP Envy 5070 driver download & install are:
- Power up your desktop.
- Connect the desktop with your Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is correctly connected.
- Get HP 5070 driver that supports your desktop OS.
- Download it on a folder on the desktop.
- Go to the respective folder and search for the downloaded file.
- When you see the driver file, click on it twice.
- The installation of HP Envy 5070 driver will run.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and select a method to connect the devices.
- Then, continue and complete the HP Envy 5070 driver setup on the computer.
- Finally, to confirm the driver setup, print a file as a test.
The instructions for installing the standard version HP Envy 5070 driver are:
- Go to your computer and ON it.
- Set up an internet connection on the computer.
- Take the CD/DVD you got along with other printer accessories.
- Now, take the CD out from the pack.
- Pull out the CD tray of your computer.
- Place the CD into the tray properly.
- Then, close the CD tray.
- Once you pull-in the tray, the CD will start loading.
- Now, you will see the instructions to install the standard version driver.
- Follow those instructions to continue with the process.
- Complete the standard HP Envy 5070 driver installation.
- Finally, print a document and ensure proper installation.
HP Envy 5070 Printer Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5070 is a wireless printer in which you can set your device Wi-Fi without any hassle. No matter whether you have a windows or Mac device, you have to follow a set of instructions.
HP Envy 5070 Wireless Setup - Windows 10
The list of instructions for proper HP Envy 5070 wireless setup in Windows OS are:
- First of all, unpack your envy 5070 wireless printer.
- Take off all the covering materials from your HP 5070 printer.
- Now, place the HP 5070 near the power supply.
- Check the printer accessories for the USB cable.
- Once you get it, remove the packing material from the cable.
- Make a secure connection between the power supply and the envy printer.
- Turn on your computer and confirm its wireless connection.
- Download HP Envy 5070 driver on the computer.
- Click on the Envy 5070 driver two times to initiate its setup process.
- Once the setup process starts, proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Choose the wireless option when the installation window asks to select the method.
- Complete the HP Envy 5070 wireless setup using the steps on the setup wizard.
HP Envy 5070 Wireless Setup - MAC
We are mentioning the envy 5070 setup manual to set up a Wi-Fi network in a Mac device.
- Keep your Envy printer near the wall outlet.
- Make a safe connection between the wall outlet and the Apple device.
- Actuate the outlet to power up the envy printer.
- Once the printer is ON, access its touch panel.
- Select – Setup and proceed to the Wireless menu.
- Access the wireless setup wizard and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Finish HP Envy 5070 wireless setup.
- Go to your Mac device.
- Move on to any folder and open any document that you want to print.
- Select the print option and choose HP Envy 5070 to print.
- If you do not see your envy printer name, then move on to the Apple menu.
- Click “Printer & Scanners” under System Preferences.
- Find your printer name is on the printer list.
- Once you see it, click and select the minus icon to delete your printer.
- Now, choose the plus sign and move on to “Add Printer or Scanner.”
- Choose HP Envy 5070 and confirm the in-built feature AirPrint.
- Select the option – Add.
- Print a paper to make sure HP Envy 5070 wireless setup is proper.
HP Envy 5070 FAQ
Turn ON your envy printer and check its settings. Ensure that the settings are set only for printing in black and white. If everything is proper and still your printer is not working, then uninstall HP Envy 5070 driver. After that, install the driver again on the device.
Go to your computer and access the port settings. Then, move on to the Device Manager and click the option- view. Now, choose “show hidden devices” and right-click on Ports (COM & LPT). Select “Properties” and access the Port settings. After that, select – Use any interrupt assigned to the port and continue. Finally, reboot the device.
The first thing you have to do is confirm that your envy printer is ON. Then, check the settings and make sure that the tray has compatible papers. After that, ensure proper connection between the envy printer and computer. Now, confirm to have a secure connection between the wall outlet and the printer. Then, try printing. If you face the same issue again, then check whether your envy printer is in offline mode. For this, click the Start option. Choose Printers and Faxes and select your printer. If it is showing offline, then right-click on your printer name. Click – Use Printer Online.
Disconnect the printer from the power source. Wait for thirty seconds and connect it again. Start the printer. If you still face the same problem, ensure all the connections. Then, uninstall your HP Envy 5070 from your device and reinstall it again.