HP Envy 5055 Printer Manual
HP Envy 5055 All-in-One Printer is designed mainly for home users. However, it assures bright lab-quality photos with copy and scan features. It prints quickly with a simple Wi-Fi setup. HP Envy 5055 printer will speed up the printing process and save paper with automatic duplex printing.
It is easy to Print/Scan the photos and documents with the HP Smart App on android and apple iOS mobile devices. Follow the instructions below for the HP Envy 5055 setup to enjoy an end-less printing service.
HP Envy 5055 Setup
Unboxing HP Envy 5055 printer
- Firstly, unbox the printer and its accessories.
- Now, remove all the tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- After that, remove the tapes from the printer components.
Ink Cartridge Install
- Firstly, raise the cartridge access door of the HP envy 5055 device.
- Secondly, remove the ink cartridge from the pack.
- Touching the tip or nozzle of the ink cartridge might damage it permanently.
- Then insert the ink cartridges into the slot.
- After that, check the whole HP Envy 5055 setup and get the driver ready.
- Go to the driver page to find the exact driver and follow the steps to install it soon.
Connect to Power Cable
- Find the port at the rear side of the printer.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and the power socket.
- Finally, turn on the HP printer, after a couple of minutes.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Windows 10
- Connect the printer and computer with stable power.
- Next, choose a strong network for high-quality printing.
- Now open the browser and visit the hp official website for the latest HP Envy driver.
- Then, search for HP Envy 5055 driver for windows.
- Select the driver file and find the download option for the particular driver.
- Tap on download and wait until the driver downloaded.
- Run the HP Envy 5055 driver file on your windows computer.
- Finally, take a sample print once the HP envy 5055 software installation is complete.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Install for Mac
- Initially, Check with power supply is constant on printer and Mac.
- Need a strong network connection to obtain the compatible driver from the browser.
- Navigate to HP Envy 5055 driver download. Type the printer model in the search field.
- Select the driver, which suits the Mac computer.
- Next, download the HP Envy 5055 driver for mac.
- Save the driver file format in a specific format – .dmg format.
- Finally, follow the HP Envy 5055 instruction to install the driver efficiently.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The steps for HP Envy 5055 wireless setup with HP Smart App are:
- Power on the computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Then, move on to the folder where the HP Smart App rar file is there.
- Run the RAR file to begin the HP Envy 5055 setup process.
- Carry on with the process and finish HP Smart App
- After that, open the app and add the Envy printer with the wizard steps.
- Finally, complete the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup and print a file.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general procedure for Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard is:
- ON the printer and access its touch panel.
- Go to the printer Wi-Fi menu and select wireless setup wizard.
- Now, from the list of Wi-Fi networks; choose the device Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password manually and finish HP Envy 5055 wireless setup.
- Now, if the device network is not in the Envy printer, add the network name manually.
- Finally, provide the passkey and complete the process.
HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5055 Printer Ink Cartridge Issue
- Power up the Envy printer and move on to the cartridge slots.
- Then, take out the ink cartridges from the printer cartridge slots.
- Check the ink cartridges for any damage or protective tapes.
- If you see the protective tape, then tear it off.
- Now, if the ink cartridges are having damage, consider replacing them.
For additional assistance in this printer problem, reach out to our tech team.
HP Envy 5055 Factory Reset
- Turn ON the printer and go to the panel.
- Choose Setup and tap Tools.
- Choose the option- Restore Factory Defaults.
- Move on with the on-screen instructions and finish resetting.
If you have any doubt about this procedure, call our customer support team.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Services
HP Envy 5055 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Envy 5055
- Firstly, load the paper into the tray and align them properly.
- Note: Make sure the HP Printer setup is done for printing work.
- Now, open the folder where the document is saved.
- Then, click on the print option at the bottom of the screen.
- Before confirming the print option, check the print quality and specifications.
- At last, tap on the print option.
Copy Document in HP Envy 5055
- Firstly, select the document that you wish to make copies of.
- Now, place it on the scanner glass. Make sure the printing side faces downward.
- Then, click on the copy option on the printer control panel.
- Eventually, enter the number of copies that you want to make.
- Next, check the copy settings and tap on the copy button.
- You can also refer to the HP Envy 5055 manual for the HP envy printer setup.
Scan Document in HP Envy 5055
- Initially, you need to load the original document on the scanner bed.
- Then download the HP Smart app from the app store, and make it available for use.
- Now, locate the scan area and select the scanner option.
- Next, tap on the Preview option to have a look at the document before scanning it.
- Click on the scan option, and save the file after scanning it.
HP Envy 5055 Problem Fix
HP Envy 5055 Offline issue for Windows 10 & Mac
- Firstly, switch off the computer and Envy printer.
- Secondly, check the network connectivity between the printer and the computer.
- Now go to the control panel of the HP printer device.
- Check whether the pause printing icon or use printer offline icon is active.
- If the pause printing icon or use printer offline icon is active, then disable the icon. Then save the settings.
HP Envy 5055 Not come up with During Installing
- Fixing this issue on HP Envy 5055 network problem fix is damn easy.
- Firstly, remove the USB to clear the connection between the devices.
- Next, delete the drivers that are available on the computer.
- Now, leave the computer idle for a few minutes. Possibly, the above steps will stop this issue.
- If not, chat with our technical experts and avail of quick remote assistance instantly.
Fixing HP Envy 5055 ink cartridge Problem
- Removing and reinserting the HP Envy 5055 cartridge might fix the issue.
- Firstly, make sure the HP envy 5055 printer is in the active state.
Secondly, open the cartridge access door.
- Wait till the cartridge becomes idle.
- Now, gently pull out the ink cartridge from the slot. Then check if the ink cartridges are free from leakage.
- Next, replace the ink cartridge and close the cartridge access door.