HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup & Driver Download
With the Envy 4520 printer, you can get quality print, scan, and copy. The printer has the feature of borderless and duplex printing. Its input tray capacity is 100 sheets and 9.5 ppm speed or black prints. Moreover, your printer has a 6.8 ppm speed for color prints. The Envy 4520 printer resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi for printing. It delivers printing with 8.5 x 14’’ size. The printer has a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. Its mono touchscreen LCD size is 2.2’’. For connecting this printer with a computer, Choose a wireless or wired network.
HP Envy 4520 Setup Instructions
The procedure for setting up the HP Envy 4520 for the first time is:
- Unbox the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- After that, remove the tapes and other coverings from the 123hpenvy printer.
- Then, place the printer near the electric supply.
- Activate the power supply, and the printer will power up.
- Access its settings and make necessary adjustments.
- Insert ink cartridges into the appropriate cartridge slots.
- Place the quality sheet in the paper tray.
- Then download and install HP Envy 4520 driver on the PC.
- And then, Power on the computer and connect it with the HP Envy printer.
- At last, Take a sample print to test HP Envy 4520 setup process is finished.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download & Install
The drivers are an essential factor for the working of the printer. Installing a compatible driver for the device helps to use all the printer features. No matter whether the OS is Mac or Windows, driver installation is possible. Now, for HP Envy 4520 driver download and installation; follow the instructions given below:
HP Envy 4520 Driver Install for Windows 10
The procedure for installing an HP Envy 4520 driver on the Windows OS is:
- Get the suitable driver file on a windows device.
- Download the compatible driver on the computer and start the HP Envy 4520 setup process.
- Proceed with the driver installation process.
- Select the connectivity setup method when the wizard prompts.
- Complete the driver installation Process by the on-screen instructions.
- Lastly, print a test document to Make sure that the HP Envy 4520 Driver download and installation process is completed.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Install for Mac
The steps for the HP Envy 4520 driver installation on Mac device are:
- Download the HP driver on the device.
- Open the downloaded driver file in the folder where it is.
- The driver setup process begins.
- Continue with the wizard steps until the network setup appear.
- Now, select the printer and device connecting method.
- Finish the HP Envy 4520 driver download process on Mac and print a document.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general steps for wireless network setup on Envy printer are:
- Find HP Smart App for your computer.
- After that, download the software on the device.
- Click on the software twice; to begin with, the installation.
- Finish installing the software with the setup steps.
- Open the software and make changes in its settings.
- Set up your envy printer on the installed software and complete the process.
HP Smart App
The instructions to set up a Wi-Fi network via the HP Smart app are:
- Search for the HP Smart App for your device.
- Once you find the software, download it.
- Start the software installation and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete the software installation and open it.
- Make changes in the software settings.
- Add your HP 4520 to the app and finish the process.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Services
HP Envy 4520 Printer - FAQ
HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Properly
If your envy printer is not printing, then follow the procedure given below:
- To start with, access your printer touch panel.
- Access the printer settings and click on the option “Tools.”
- Then, tap “Clean Printhead” given on the printer touch screen.
- Now, the envy 4520 printer will clean its Printhead.
- After that, print a sample file.
- Still, if the printer fails to print, contact us.
HP Envy 4520 Problem in Color Printing
If your printer having a problem in printing color prints, follow the below steps:
- Turn ON the computer.
- Delete the printer driver from your device.
- Then, download and install the driver again on the device.
- For driver installation, follow the on-screen steps.
- After that, move on to your envy printer.
- Check the ink cartridges are perfect.
- The level of ink in the cartridges is accurate.
- Then, place suitable sheets on the paper tray.
- Finally, take a color print of the file to ensure color print quality.
If you see any problem with the color prints, reach out to us.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Not Online
If your printer is not online, follow the steps below. The steps will help you to bring your printer into online mode.
- Power off your envy printer.
- Remove all the USB connections from the printer.
- After some time, make a secure USB connection between the printer and the power source.
- Power up the electric supply; your envy 4520 printer will light up.
- Now, check your device to have a proper driver setup.
- Choose “Devices and Printers” via the device control panel.
- Select your envy printer and right-click on the printer icon.
- Then, select “See What’s Printing.”
- You will see the option- Use Printer Offline, uncheck it.
If your envy printer is still in offline mode, contact our tech experts.
HP Envy 4520 Features Setup
Print Document in HP Envy 4520
- Envy 4520 is capable of outputting the exact resolution.
- Once you complete the setup, open the document to print.
- Now, find out the print job settings to set the print requirement.
- Always, adjust the text font and style before you tap on print. You also change any other appearance settings for your needs.
- Eventually, select the paper settings for your print job.
- At last, click on ok and print option to print it.
Copy Document in HP Envy 4520
- In the first place, locate the original print side on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Next, select the copy icon on the Home Screen.
- Consequently, enter the number of copies to print.
- Also, respectively select whether you want the document to be one-sided or two-sided.
- Then, tap the Settings to choose the paper size, type, and quality.
- Finally, give the copy option to copy the documents.
Scan Document in HP Envy 4520
- Initially, complete the hardware and software setup.
- Then, lift the scanner lid and place the document to scan.
- Next, explore the Printer software on your device.
- Eventually, tap on the scan option on the envy 4520 control panel.
- Now, the scan window will open on the screen.
- At this time, set the scan preferences such as resolution and location to save.
- Consequently, confirm the settings to scan the document.
HP Envy 4520 Problem Fix
HP Envy 4520 Offline issue for Windows 10 & Mac
Follow the below step for Printer offline issues:
- Firstly, check the network connections between your printer, network router and computer.
- Ensure there is no interruption between the devices.
- Now, determine whether the printer software is up-to-date.
- If it is not the latest version, then reinstall the HP Envy 4520 driver.
- You can also try resetting the printer setup.
HP Envy 4520 Not come up with During Installing
If the Printer is not found during installation, then proceed with the below steps:
- Initially, reset the entire print system.
- This may clear any error states by removing all print jobs, and printer preferences.
- Then, try to uninstall the existing hp envy 4520 software.
- Now, go with the printer instructions for Envy 4520 software installation.
- At last, try to print the document with an envy printer.
Fixing HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge Problem
Proceed with the following steps, if you face a problem with ink cartridges:
- Quick Helps always suggests the user to make use of genuine Printer ink.
- Initially, check whether the ink cartridges are properly inserted.
- Next, try to remove the ink cartridges from the slot.
- Then, clean the ink cartridge and carriage contacts. Also, check for ink leakage.
- Now, reinsert the envy ink cartridges.