HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Enjoy top-quality copy, print, and scan with HP Deskjet 3755 printer. Its print speed is five ppm and eight ppm for color and black. The print resolution is 4800×1200 dpi and has an input tray with a capacity of handling 60 sheets. The input tray is compatible with a wide array of documents.
The printer supports printing via your mobile device. For color copying, it has a speed of 2.5 cpm. Moreover, for the black color, its copying speed is four cpm. The memory speed of HP Deskjet 3755 Diver is 64 MB. It is compatible with MAC and Windows OS. The printer allows direct printing via Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, and HP ePrint.
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Instructions
The steps for setting up HP DJ 3755 Printer are:
- Unpack the new HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Remove all the unwanted coverings from the printer.
- Make sure that the printer is nearby to the electric supply.
- Switch on the electric supply then the printer lights up.
- Set up the printer settings.
- Insert ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Fill suitable sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Then, power up the computer.
- Download and set up a compatible HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the computer.
- Connect the printer and device with a wired or wireless network.
- Finally, print a test file to ensure HP Deskjet 3755 Setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download & Install Steps
The HP Deskjet 3755 driver download and setup is not a big deal. You can set up the printer driver on MAC and Windows with the following procedure.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Install for Windows 10
The simple steps for HP Deskjet 3755 driver download on the windows device are:
- Download the compatible driver on the windows computer.
- Then, open the HP Dj 3755 driver file to initiate the installation.
- After that, proceed with the wizard steps.
- Choose the wired network setup method to connect devices.
- Then, use the steps and install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the device.
- Finally, print a sample file.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Install for Mac
The procedure for setting up HP Deskjet 3755 driver on a MAC device is:
- Save HP Dj 3755 driver on the MAC device folder.
- Now, go to the respective folder and open the software.
- Then, continue with the software setup as per the wizard steps.
- Select the connectivity method as per the on-screen steps.
- Now, use the on-screen procedure and finish the HP Deskjet 3755 setup.
- Lastly, take a sample Prin to check HP Deskjet 3755 Driver process is done.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi setup using wireless setup wizard is:
- Turn on the printer and access the wireless menu.
- Move on to the wireless setup wizard.
- You will visualize the available Wi-Fi networks on the printer screen.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi network name.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup process.
- Try printing a sample document to ensure proper HP Deskjet 3755 setup.
HP Smart App
The steps for wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Power up the device and download HP Smart App.
- Double-click the downloaded app to run the installation.
- Now, implement the on-screen steps and install HP Smart App.
- Access the home screen of the app and adjust its settings.
- Add the printer with the wizard steps and finish the HP Deskjet 3755 setup.
- Try to print a document to confirm the HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
- Open the printer cartridge access door.
- Check and ensure that there are no blocks.
- After that, clean the cartridges using a lint-free cloth.
- Now, check the ink cartridge level.
- If in case the ink level is low, take out those ink cartridges.
- Load the all-new ink cartridges into the HP Dj 3755 cartridge slots.
- Then, ensure that the sheets are suitable for the printer.
- Move on to the Finder menu.
- Select the option- System Preferences.
- Choose Print & Fax on the device.
- Complete the process and try to print a document.
- Still, if the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is printing blank pages, contact us.
- First, turn off the printer and wait for ten seconds.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer.
- Now, shut down the computer. Then, plug the USB cable into the HP Dj 3755 printer.
- Turn ON the device.
- If the printer and device are in connection via a Wi-Fi network, then restart the router.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer and wait for a few minutes. Connect the power cable to the router.
- Once the router activates, press the DJ 3755 printer Wi-Fi button.
- Now, the printer will power up. Then, press the Wi-Fi button to actuate the Wi-Fi connection.
- Finally, print a sample document. If you require any additional help, get in touch with us.
- Restart the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Make necessary adjustments in the printer settings.
- After that, check whether the devices are in the proper connection.
- If necessary, update HP Deskjet 3755 driver.
- Remove the HP Deskjet 3755 driver from the computer.
- Then, reinstall the printer driver on the device.
- Now, select the printer as the default one.
- Cancel the ongoing print jobs.
- Confirm the sheets loaded are suitable for the printer.
- Ensure that the ink levels are proper.
- Then, make sure that there are no jammed papers.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer.
- Then, remove the same power cable from the power source.
- Now, after some time, connect the devices with a USB cable.
- Activate the printer and reload the suitable cartridges.
- Fill the printer tray with blank sheets.
- Lastly, take a test print to ensure the HP Deskjet 3755 Setup process.
- If the error code message appears again on the printer, then contact us.