HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup
The HP Deskjet 3630 is an all-in-one printer. It’s efficient printing, scanning, and copying features get the job done in no time. The printer supports both wired and wireless connections. All that is needed is a USB power cable and a strong network connection. Connecting to the HP Smart App allows you to print from almost anywhere. The printer works well with both Windows and Mac devices. Complete the simple setup steps and enjoy using the HP Deskjet 3630 printer immediately. It is vital to download and install the printer driver to experience upgraded and advanced features.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Setup Manual
- Start by unboxing the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Detach all unwanted protective wrappers from the printer box and get the printer out.
- Place the printer on a flat surface near a power port.
- From the printer accessories, use the USB cable to connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to the power supply.
- Now power up the printer and move on to the next step.
- Unwarp the cover around the ink cartridges and insert them into the respective slots.
- Use genuine quality paper and insert it in the paper tray.
- Ensure not to overload the paper tray with too many papers.
- Visit the HP official website to download the HP Printer driver.
- Finally, assign a print task and confirm connectivity.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download & Install Steps
To download and install the HP Deskjet 3630 driver is a simple procedure. Visit the HP Official website and key in the printer model and you will be able to find a compatible driver download. Downloading and installing the HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver gives access to advanced and newer features. It is vital to say updated with the printer driver to avoid any errors that may occur.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download - Windows 10
Read through the simple steps below to help download and install the HP Deskjet 3630 driver for windows 10
- Once the physical setup is complete on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the process.
- On a strong browser visit the HP official website.
- Key in the printer model and wait for a list of drivers to appear.
- Once you notice a list of drivers, choose a suitable driver download compatible with the Windows 10 device.
- Tap to initiate the driver download process and wait for it to complete.
- Once the driver download is complete, locate the driver from the downloaded file.
- Once you locate the HP Deskjet 3630 driver download file, run the download on the device.
- Complete the process by following on-screen instructions.
- Finally, assign a print task to confirm HP Deskjet 3630 driver download on for Windows 10.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download - MAC
Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 3630 driver download for the Mac device.
- Power up the printer and Mac
- Ensure that the physical setup is accurate and complete on the HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Choose a stable network connection for the driver download process.
- Visit the HP Official website on a strong browser and key in the printer model HP Deskjet 3630.
- Choose a compatible HP DJ 3630 driver download for the Mac device and initiate the download process.
- Run the downloaded file on the device.
- Continue by following on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Choose a connectivity type either wired or wireless.
- Finally, run a few print tests to confirm the HP Deskjet 3630 driver download process on the Mac device.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
The HP Deskjet 3630 printer is a multi-functioning printer. It allows a connection to both wired and wireless. For the wired connection, it is vital to use a USB power cable and for the wireless setup, a stable network connection is needed. Knowing the network name and its credentials will help achieve a connection.
Wireless Setup Wizard Steps
Go through the illustration below HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup wizard.
- Ensure both devices are powered up to help set up the wireless setup wizard.
- On the printer’s control panel, choose setup and then tap on the Restore Network Settings option.
- Continue by clicking – yes and choosing the wireless setup wizard beneath the Wireless settings.
- At this point, you will notice a list of Wi-Fi networks that are in range.
- Choose the network name that you wish to connect to.
- If you notice that the network name you wish to connect to is not available then choose the option – Enter New Network Name.
- Now key in the printer credentials in the available space.
- Ensure that the credentials entered are accurate.
- Allow a few seconds to establish a connection and complete the HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App Connection
Follow the step instructions below to help connect to the HP Smart App.
- On the strong browser find the HP Smart App.
- Ensure that the device has a HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Tap on the file and continue to install it following the wizard steps.
- After the HP Smart App is installed, access the Bluetooth option.
- Continue by enabling the location on the HP Smart App.
- Now move on to the app’s home screen and click on the Add printer option.
- Locate the printer model name from the list.
- Continue to complete the setup procedures.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
- At this point, the HP Smart App connection will be accomplished.
HP Deskjet 3630 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3630 not working
- Ensure that there is a stable network connection to the device.
- Check if there is sufficient paper in the paper tray.
- Check the status of the ink cartridges and replace them if needed.
- Make sure to check the HP Deskjet 3630 printer settings, if they are accurate.
- Finally, check if the printer driver installed is an updated version.
HP Deskjet 3630, not Responding
- Printer not responding error tends to occur when the driver has an issue.
- Ensure to check if the HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver and software installed are correct.
- Check and make sure there are no hardware failures.
- If the printer driver installed is an outdated version, ensure to reinstall the printer driver.
- Visit the HP official website to help download the printer driver.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Offline
- Start by checking if there is a stable network connection dj 3630 to the printer.
- Ensure that all devices are connected to the same network connection.
- Check the cables to make sure that there are no damages.
- Ensure that the printer status is online.
- If you still find it hard to rectify the HP Deskjet 3630 printer offline issues then reach out to our customer service team for quick resolutions.