The driver download is the last step in the printer setup. First, complete the printer setup and then choose the Epson XP 424 driver download. Now, download the drivers that include the maximum features. Connect with us to find and download the suitable drivers.
Epson XP 424 Driver Install
The Epson XP 424 is a cost-effective printer that makes everyday printing a breeze. Navigate through the available options and set up the printer with the color LCD. Now, complete the network setup and easy Epson XP 424 driver download to start printing.
Epson XP 424 First Time Printer Install
Track down the easy instructions given here for basic Epson XP 424 setup. The setup process involves unboxing, power cord connection, ink, and paper insertion. Go through the steps as follow:
- Step1: Initially, peel off the packing tapes to lift the printer.
- Step2: Then, keep the Epson XP 424 printer on the firm and flattened surface.
- Step3: Next, cross-verify that the power source is accessible within the range.
- Step4: Now, check the plugs before you connect the cable to the power source.
- Step5: After that, fix the other end to the printer power port.
- Step6: Once the power connection is over, press the power button.
- Step7: Now, proceed to install the media and adjust the paper guides.
- Step8: Then, remove the ink cartridge from its original package.
- Step9: Now, open the ink access door and insert the cartridge into the slot.
Epson XP 424 Driver Download
Driver Installation for Windows 10
Looking for updated drivers? Then, the following section is the easy guide for XP 424 software download.
Now, make use of the setup steps to learn about the drivers that suit your printer functions. Start the Epson XP 424 driver download either through the CD or setup page.
The driver from CD:
- Initially, take out the original CD from the package.
- Then, install the CD on the computer and run the driver from it.
- Now, proceed as per the steps shown on display for the XP 424 printer software.
The driver from the setup page:
- Firstly, connect Windows 10 to the wireless network.
- Then, go to the page with the browser on the computer.
- Next, choose the compatible Epson XP 424 printer from the page.
- Now, download it through the Download and Install option.
- During the installation, choose a wireless or wired connection.
- Based on the selected connection type, you get the onscreen instructions.
- Follow them for the successful driver download.
Driver Installation for Mac
Follow either one of the methods to download the necessary XP 424 driver.
Using the CD for Epson XP 424 drivers:
- Initially, insert your driver CD in the computer and wait until it is detected.
- Then, you can view the AutoPlay screen that runs the driver automatically.
- Once it is installed, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Note: If your screen prompts for the connection, select accordingly.
Using the direct link for drivers:
- From the XP setup page, you can download the printer driver.
- Now, choose the drivers according to the system specifications.
- Select the Combo driver package or other utility.
- Now, click on the Download adjacent to the selected Epson XP 424 software.
- The process may at least take two to three minutes to complete.
- Once downloaded, you can see the driver file on the browser footer.
- Now, double-click on it and allow it to run on the Mac.
Epson XP 424 Wireless Setup
After finishing the printer setup, your printer needs a network connection. It is because most files are shared over the network. While choosing the network, ensure that the password protects it. Now, go along with the instructions for the Epson XP 424 wireless setup.
Wireless connection on the computer:
- Firstly, get into the driver page to download the available Epson XP 424 driver.
- Then, select and press on Download to initiate the process.
- After the download is over, you get the installation screen for the driver.
- Now, install and tap the “Wireless” option.
- Finally, move to the next screen to choose the “Using control panel buttons.”
- Note: Make a note of the SSID and password when displayed.
Use the buttons on the control panel:
- Initially, press the Home icon on the control panel.
- Then, use the available arrow buttons to select the Wi-Fi Setup option.
- Next, choose Direct Setup à Ok. Here, select your Wi-Fi network name and enter your Wi-Fi Direct password.
- Once entered, click on Ok and check for the glowing wireless lights on the panel.
- If you are stuck with the wireless printer setup, feel free to ask your queries.